My MY2010 (pics)

I recently took delivery of my MY2010 Candy White Ambition 1.8 TSI. Here's a link to a couple of pictures of it taken on a cloudy morning; Skoda Superb 2010 - a set on Flickr

I'm very happy with the car so far. A slight disappointmet surfaced when i understood that Skoda swapped the spare wheel for a tyre repair kit at the switch between MY2009/2010. Seems that they have reduced the estimated fuel consumption a bit too though...?

Yes I think white is a good colour for the Superb too (obviously :)). I did a lot of thinking, and no matter what angle I took on the colour subject white kept coming out on top for me. Many people on the forum (Brits?) seem to think white is a strange/cheesy colour for the Superb. Here in Sweden the attitude is more liberal towards white cars I believe.

Yes I think white is a good colour for the Superb too (obviously :)). I did a lot of thinking, and no matter what angle I took on the colour subject white kept coming out on top for me. Many people on the forum (Brits?) seem to think white is a strange/cheesy colour for the Superb. Here in Sweden the attitude is more liberal towards white cars I believe.

dont you lose them in the snow??;)

Hehe, yes, white cars in the snow is a problem. Not because one can't find them when parked but because visibility on the road is an issue. I plan to honk the horn constantly from November to April to get my needed attention...:D

The only problem I have with white colour is how the front of the car looks like after few hundreds miles in summer (see photo Plná velikost obrázku ) ... on the picture it is still not so bad, but you get the meaning ... all the dirt and flies ... doesn't look so cool if you go on a road trip.

Agreed. The Swedish mosquito swarms at this time of year makes my car look like I have plowed my way right through a herd of reindeers. One could easily scare children with it if not washed regularly. :D

• 1 month later...