Irish Meet....following on from Owners list

cathalb

Right Mr Gaff..

Given the size of the list.. meet should be planned . weve never had this many. Somewhere half way from everyone and plenty of the summer left

Are you nominating yourself as then organiser for this one :P? Btw start a new post for more talk of a meet. It's would be a pity to go off topic & clog up this thread.

Edited by GAFF

ill think about it today and see if we can organises something like the VAGdrivers meet we had in Mondello

What about the rally school Monaghan for a meet or do you want to make it a track day.

What about the rally school Monaghan for a meet or do you want to make it a track day.

To do a track day in Mondello would require 30 car minimum and be about €100 a car and would require full payment up front.

Vagdrivers held a meet in Mondello paddock area with tea and coffee and visit to museum.

If you are suggesting that there be some activity involved in the meet then fine but it is a lot harder to organise ( as Gaff will agree) as quaranteed numbers and deposits are required.

We could try midland Karting in Edgeworthstown again

Cathal

The Vagdrivers day was a good one, pity about the weather (we had a great turnout).

The Rally school would be expensive, the Track Day wouldn't be as expensive but it's very risky getting numbers to commit. I can contact Midland Karting to see what availability is like.

The Vagdrivers day was a good one, pity about the weather (we had a great turnout).

The Rally school would be expensive, the Track Day wouldn't be as expensive but it's very risky getting numbers to commit. I can contact Midland Karting to see what availability is like.

The Karts were well shook the last time we were down there.. but they did say they were replacing them all... always good crack there and loads of space to park and chat

Midland Karting link Home

Looks ok if they had the space to let us park up for a few hours might take a run down.

They have place to park 40 cars no problem...

Can i throw out date of Sat 15th or Sat 29th of August.. Gives time to get list together and time to gather brownie points

@Ed you're always welcome... thought you had left the planet.. not like you to be quiet

Can i throw out date of Sat 15th or Sat 29th of August.. Gives time to get list together and time to gather brownie points

@Ed you're always welcome... thought you had left the planet.. not like you to be quiet

Hmm 29th maybe ok for me 15th away but it wont suit everyone anyway.Just pick a date and see what happens

Guys,

I was in contact with midlands, availability is as follows

Aug 1st or 22nd

Sept 12th @ 2: 30pm, 19th @ 1pm, 26th @ 1:00pm

Out of the above the 19th Sept suits me best.....anyone else?

Guys,

I was in contact with midlands, availability is as follows

Aug 1st or 22nd

Sept 12th @ 2: 30pm, 19th @ 1pm, 26th @ 1:00pm

Out of the above the 19th Sept suits me best.....anyone else?

Yeh but that's too long to wait :(

what do you mean big lad? :rofl:

anniversary & edinburgh tattoo's them dates :thumbdwn:

but sept sounds good.. :thumbup:

a change of venue sounds like a plan... :cool:

well give them a ring and see when they have a free Saturday:P

Last time I spoke with Kiltorcan they left a nasty voicemail on my phone. Midlands are very good to deal with in terms of numbers going and giving you a chance to pay deposits. Kiltorcan WANT deposits when you book, so be prepared to stump up the cash when booking.