Irish Meet....following on from Owners list

cathalb

If we can't decide on a date then we won't get a free date. I'm only available on the dates I mentioned so if people want a different date then someone will need to take it on and organise.

If we can't decide on a date then we won't get a free date. I'm only available on the dates I mentioned so if people want a different date then someone will need to take it on and organise.

Well sure if no has any objections GAFF get it sorted not all dates will suit everyone cus it will be to late for this year if left any longer.

Last time I spoke with Kiltorcan they left a nasty voicemail on my phone. Midlands are very good to deal with in terms of numbers going and giving you a chance to pay deposits. Kiltorcan WANT deposits when you book, so be prepared to stump up the cash when booking.

I've e-mailed them so I'll see what comes back..if its not favourable then it'll be all over the forums :rolleyes:

EDIT : Oops...Looks like I'm too late. September 19th it is so. I vote we add a cinder block to gaff's kart this year...Just to keep him driving at our speeds :P