First Yeti's Spotted at Brisky Rally Today

Makefish

Got to admit the moment the cars came in I was well impressed and good on Skoda UK for bringing them along.

Now I've got to decide should I hold off until the Yeti goes on sale in the UK or shall I go ahead and think about a Roomster Scout for March 2010, choices choices!!

Got to admit the moment the cars came in I was well impressed and good on Skoda UK for bringing them along.

Now I've got to decide should I hold off until the Yeti goes on sale in the UK or shall I go ahead and think about a Roomster Scout for March 2010, choices choices!!

If you want an off-road style vehicle there's no contest - Yeti all the way

I was really impressed with them. Much nicer in the metal than in pictures. I certainly wouldn't mind a CR170 4x4 elegance.

:thumbup: I totally agree - I was thinking about getting a Golf 4motion when my Fabia VRS runs out of warranty in March but this looks a good option. I'm a part time farmer living in the middle of nowhere and in the snow last year I had to keep borrowing my Dad's car (as well as continually pushing my luck in the vrs driving across wet fields) - so an economical but nippy 4x4 would be ideal

:thumbup: I totally agree - I was thinking about getting a Golf 4motion when my Fabia VRS runs out of warranty in March but this looks a good option. I'm a part time farmer living in the middle of nowhere and in the snow last year I had to keep borrowing my Dad's car (as well as continually pushing my luck in the vrs driving across wet fields) - so an economical but nippy 4x4 would be ideal

The Golf is a great car, but it's pretty low to the ground. Octavia 4x4/Scout or the Yeti would be a better option if your looking to tackle off-road or snow.

Plus the Golf 4motion is no longer avaiable in the UK, I think an 07 plate would be the newest one you could find.

I was a little suprised that there wasn't a greater boot capacity
Likewise, I parked my Scout next to them to compare space, size, ride height etc - the boot on the Yeti is tiny, and with a spare wheel fitted it'll be even smaller! On the plus side with the rear end being nearly vertical you would be able to load it up with square boxes nicely...

Likewise, I parked my Scout next to them to compare space, size, ride height etc - the boot on the Yeti is tiny, and with a spare wheel fitted it'll be even smaller! On the plus side with the rear end being nearly vertical you would be able to load it up with square boxes nicely...

I must admit that the boot capacity is the only concern I have with the Yeti. I don't know whether it will be big enough compared to my current Octavia Estate.

Yep, bootspace has ruled out the Yeti for me, I had great hopes that it would be a good dog-friendly motor. I reckon I'll be going for another Octavia vRS, a combi this time I think.