Windscreen Wash Low Warning

guys I know this is not related (and I've already opened another thread and got some replies on it), but do you get a door open warning on your maxidot? If you do, do you get it only with the ignition on or also when you open the car from the outside and you're about to get into the car?

Thanks.

If you have a headlight washer system you get warning, otherwise not...

My mate's 04 Plate vRS w/o headlight washers has a low fluid warning system. I know this because it's ALWAYS on without fail :rofl:

My maxidot displays doors open without the key in the ignition when you first open the doors as you are about to get into the car.

I hated the windscreen low warning on the old fabia - then got used to it - and now I miss it!

My maxidot displays doors open without the key in the ignition when you first open the doors as you are about to get into the car.

Thanks mate. Definitely something wrong with mine then.

• 1 year later...

I enabled the wash fluid low warning using VCDS but it appears that the sensor mustn't be installed as it reports the wash fluid as being in need of a top up even when it's filled to the brim :(

image0021ru.jpg

I enabled the wash fluid low warning using VCDS but it appears that the sensor mustn't be installed as it reports the wash fluid as being in need of a top up even when it's filled to the brim :(

image0021ru.jpg

thats what i was having a issue with so i took it off.

I had it on an Octavia I had previously, and it got irritating because I went through so much water, I was forever filling it - the joys of 25k per annum

Oh, and I had the 5L tank!

My mate's 04 Plate vRS w/o headlight washers has a low fluid warning system.

Yes, that's the Mk 1 Fabia. We are all talking about the mk2. Having said that our 53 non-vRS Fabia doesn't have a warning. The only warning you get is when it's empty and nothing happens when you operate the switch.