Fabia VRS re map in ayrshire

Hey guys/gals am looking for some advice on getting a remap done on my VRS. What i was wondering is who can do it in and around Ayrshire and how much roughly would it cost.

Cheers

Geo

a would say star performamce or angel tuning as well.

heard bad things about seditas.

andy gallachers (sp) in kilmarnock do generic remaps too.... where you based mate?

Star Performance are excellent - they really know their stuff and are great guys to deal with.

If you're in Ayrshire it will give you a good drive across standard, and then drive back with your remap so you'll be able to enjoy the difference :thumbup:

Thanks for the info guys been a great help going to start phoning around and getting figures. Might just stick with Angel Tuning as i am from Irvine and if anything goes pete tong its not as far to travel to knock some heads together.

Thanks for the info guys been a great help going to start phoning around and getting figures. Might just stick with Angel Tuning as i am from Irvine and if anything goes pete tong its not as far to travel to knock some heads together.

Have you got the black fabia mate?

Star performance Kirkcaldy DYSART do all my stuff, and never a problem apart from having to queue on Saturdays behind all the cars from Leeds, Birmingham and Newcastle having it done :-) a regular Saturday Star Performance

Not just Skoda but Audi too

(you only queue if you have not pre booked a time)

Jim used to have the Yellow Fabia that is now owned in Ayrshire somewhere

Quality work, and you will not need to go banging heads together

I have no connection with Star Performance other than having my work done by them and it has always been first class

(I am too old at 63 but if you want you can play the xbox free whilst you wait along with coffee and biccies )

As stated earlier you can crawl up to Dysart and ZOOM back home :-)

National

• 1 month later...

Heard nothing but good things with Star Performance.....performance gurus in the VAG world in scotland! I phoned Jim quite a few times for advice when i had my Supercharged Corrado VR6. Seriously nice guy who clearly knew his stuff!

Hey Guys cheers to everyone for their input. I ended up going to Angel Tuning in Troon and Paul was great had the car just a little over an hour and the car is great really feel the difference now. Only down side is that it still needs to be put on a rolling road to find out what its putting out but for the moment im happy with what i got. Oh and he even paid for the car to be cleaned by the car wash place next door. Paul if you ever read this cheers again and i hope this post doesnt cost you too much on car washes:thumbup:

mine had been preiously mapped by seditas but they had done a poor job on it. youd have to get a quote from the company itself sorry. ask for matt aitken and tht you heard through briskoda :)

let me know how you get on

Hey Guys cheers to everyone for their input. I ended up going to Angel Tuning in Troon and Paul was great had the car just a little over an hour and the car is great really feel the difference now. Only down side is that it still needs to be put on a rolling road to find out what its putting out but for the moment im happy with what i got. Oh and he even paid for the car to be cleaned by the car wash place next door. Paul if you ever read this cheers again and i hope this post doesnt cost you too much on car washes:thumbup:

Star Performance own their own four wheel rolling road, included in the remap :-)

How else would you know what your remap had achieved,without spending more time and money, still your car was washed for you ;-)

National