Motorscope Northallerton: RR Afternoon Sat 22/08/09

Damoegan

I was going to say I'll come and watch, but I have just noticed it's the same weekend as the Dunlop Great and British festival meet at Croft, so no can do, sorry mate. I enjoyed the last session there but it's the only thing I've got planned for August.

Current list of runners :)

1. DPJ

2. Damoegan - early run

3. lukecupra2001

4. Super_Electric

5. Sooty22 (Jap crap VTEC thing )

6. Crafoo

7. s4marsh (section5)

8. Blade

9. Lodgey

10.vw turbo (section5)

11. Miss Hamilton

12. RickyD - early run

13. RobVT

14. mod_boy (briskoda)

15. John the boy

16. TedVegas

17. RobH

18. Woodlehouse (section5)

19. Jonnyc (section5) - TBC

l,ll be there now , get back friday night so l,ll pop over on Saturday , i enjoyed the last one & some really nice motors turned out . Scott (Thurlby12) will prob come too if he,s free

Do you want your name down to run bud?

Hi guys

We are organising another RR day (well its only a afternoon date at the mo) over on SCN and I would like to invite you's along again.

Full details will be on here Feeler: Motorscope Northallerton: RR Afternoon Sat 22/08/09 - SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum

Damien

Sounds like a good meet, but been new to this web site what is the itinerary for the day and where do you meet as I am playing football in Hartlepool until 12.00pm so probably won't get there until 1.30pm!

Hi guys

We are organising another RR day (well its only a afternoon date at the mo) over on SCN and I would like to invite you's along again.

Full details will be on here Feeler: Motorscope Northallerton: RR Afternoon Sat 22/08/09 - SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum

Damien

Never been on one of these before, so could you possibly let me know what you get up to and where you meet? Do you travel anywhere?

New to this site just started chatting over these two days?

If you want to meet me and smog monster you could travel up in convoy with us depends on time but sure we can sort something out if your up for it :)

I am from Teesside as well so any chance of following you down to meet everyone?

Or where is it you all meet in northallerton?

Usually meet on teesside park bridge where all the trainspotters go if you know it can meet there we can arrange time to meet before next sat then just follow us to motorscope :)

Sounds good can we meet before next saturday so I know who to look out for before next saturday?

Let me know. I was going to go to newton aycliffe car park tomorrow at 4.00pm to meet some people there who I have never met before!

Any time during the week I am free to meet

Usually meet on teesside park bridge where all the trainspotters go if you know it can meet there we can arrange time to meet before next sat then just follow us to motorscope :)

What's the itinery for the afternoon at this meet at northallerton, let me know someone.

Can you give me a ideea of the itinerary for the day at Northallerton, as it's the first meet I have been on.

Oh I am playing football until 12.00pm at Houghton so might be bit late depends if I drive fast and have a shower!