Penrith Meet, Cumbria Sat 26th September

Captain Scarlet

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry Kay - am I forgiven :o

:rofl: Anything to bump the thread and gain interest. Shall I add you to the list..:D

Thanks, but it's a bit too far for me to get I'm afraid - hope you have a great drive - and no smokin' tyres this time :rofl:

Sorry - just spotted this come through in ispy (see below) and just had to have a peek ;)

Cracking :thumbup:

Caught this on ipy as well and thought wtf?? then read a bit more and it kind of made sense drifting a bit off topic though :D

Caught this on ipy as well and thought wtf?? then read a bit more and it kind of made sense drifting a bit off topic though :D

Fair comment - but you can't let opportunities like that pass you by, now can you, eh, eh....? :)

I almost had a 'mug of coffee vs keyboard' incident :laugh:

Your reputation obviously goes before you - or will do after the modification anyway - will you keep us posted on the increase in figures ? ;)

Must admit after viewing the Youtube videos that Davey showed me last week this seems tempting, the roads do seem most excellent, wouldn't make this one however, maybe next time and once I pick up the new car :thumbup:

Ah excellent thoughts. 2 Race Blue Octy's would be fab.....:thumbup: