Prank ideas for a friends house:D

daveclayton

Right then guys here's a good one for you.

My best mate got married last saturday, and gets home from the honeymoon sunday afternoon.

we were gonna fill his house with balloons or do something tasteful like put confetti all over.

However they didnt leave a key because they thought me and my other friend would do something really evil. this idea has backfired as we are now planning to do something massive to the exterior of the house!!

the best idea so far is to shrink wrap the whole house. anyone got any ideas of where to get rolls of the stuff? like the stuff thats used to wrap pallets of goods.

if anyone has any ideas then please share:thumbup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get yourselves off to the nearest Matalan store. They have huge rolls of printed paper with palm trees, oceans etc etc which are normally used to decorate rooms for parties. Apply to exterior walls. Add a few sand-pits and the occasional coconut dropped on the doorstep.

Rig large loudspeaker outside property and feed from ipod etc with Hawaiian music ready to boom out when they return.

You and your mates are hiding pending newly weds arrival (try neighbours for co-opertion). You appear on their arrival dressed in grass skirts and floral garlands. Rum punches, cocktails etc might be considered to add to the gaiety. Welcome home!

Sorted :thumbup:

Depends how much of a sense of humour they have.

Burn it down :rolleyes: That would be a Top Prank. :P:D

Just kidding

Shaving Foam & Letter Boxes go well :D

Glue in the Keyhole :D

Vaseline all over the windows :D

Glitter & Letterboxes go well too :D

I do have a few others but they require Squaddie Humour :D:D

Carl:thumbup:

haha some seriously good ideas there.

he loves his car, so we were also thinking about digging an exact replica into his front lawn. however this is far too time consuming

Thinking of his car and you mention an exact replica.... can you get one from a scrappy..... remove his to a safe place and put the scrapped on there?

Or an exact replica then get a skip dropped on it, or a few tonnes of sand etc?

Steve

garden-gnome.jpg Is there something he has said he dislikes?

I am reminded of a mate, many years ago, who had said how silly he thought garden gnomes were.

One of the group managed to find a job lot of heavy concrete garden gnomes, had them delivered while he was away. We put them all over his place. Took him a while to find all of them.

Edited by merseadog

Many years ago, me and my mate broke into the newly weds house through a slightly open window.

Emptied a bottle of fairy liquid into the cold water storage tank in the loft and loosened the bedroom curtain rails and bed legs.

'Someone' once refurnished a mates house like an indian restaurant, complete with tables, flock wallpaper, plates, cutlery the lot whilst he was on honeymoon. 'They' also pinned notices on every lamp-post for a mile leading to his house advertising a new curry house being opened nearby.

He was all excited about the new eatery being so handy for him and his new bride...........

He still speaks, but his wife hates me......

haha mr grumpy thats awesome. see we dont have a key to get inside the house. so we are limited to the outside. so far we have decided on

shrink wrapping the whole house, managed to get 5 rolls of the stuff off my dad ;)

jacking his car up, just so the rear wheels are off the ground. and i know he hasnt got a jack to get it down:D

spray painting just married into the front lawn

shaping the front connifer into a giant penis (who wouldnt)