5 Nights in Prague (again) Thurs 3rd to Tues 8th Sept 2009 ::PICCY'S::

NightShade86

On the way home had to brake for a unmarked passat r36 in chez lucky to spot the camera behind the tinted windows

In Germany got pulled over for a drugs control

Vodka cannabis is not real and they did nod mind the semtex (drink

Probably because I was doing only 130km/u that looked suspicious

So after that I just floord it J

And was following ta new a8 for a bit

7207485.jpg

Edited by --GT--

more pictures on the way need to rewove the plates first

Tried to PM you NightShade but you dont accept PM's apparently:confused: Theres one pic where you can see both plates. Its one of the pics at mimon where theres just the fabia and octavia. the fabia is up on the inspection ramp;)

Looks like another fantastic trip. So wish we could have made it but just couldnt cancel on the wedding. Next year sounds good already:thumbup:

Any more tails from the trip?

How was Doksy this time round?

Yeah Doksy seemed a bit quiet, but I have found out that most of the Skoda owners goto a different meet in September and you get a bigger turn out at the spring Doksy meet. Still had a lot of nice cars at Doksy as well as a Yellow Skoda van with quiet speakers ;)

Tried to PM you NightShade but you dont accept PM's apparently:confused: Theres one pic where you can see both plates. Its one of the pics at mimon where theres just the fabia and octavia. the fabia is up on the inspection ramp;)

Thanks i have done the piccys u found :thumbup: if any one finds any more then let me know :D Cheers

Edited by Bigw2069
fixed quote

The Nurburgring was really busy loads of nice cars there. I think it was some sort of meet going on. Loads of GT3 RS' and looked like a lot of them were Swedish with there cars all numbered up, if anyone has any ideas.

I only did the one lap and it was Paige's first time round as a passenger.

Also I have been looking through the Skoda Tuning Mags I got from Doksy to find an interesting Fabia which I would guess is most probably the fastest Fabia 4 door Hatchback:

Google Translate

Its called the Fabia Dragon 4x4 and has a 1.8T engine tuned to about 320bhp producing a 0-100km/h of 4seconds :eek: