Blue, Silver and Black vRS`s good things come in 3`s!

Bugger, I was there most of the day lol, tho I'm hoping now it's more to a show STD I'll get to more next year so hopefully meet some of you!

The black one is mine, now on eibach coilovers dropped a tad higher than the blue one, and also has mini comp tt wheels now.

Blue one is lower at the back now, chris has taken adjust cups out, but cracked his sump last week after edition so is raising the front a tad now I think. Thanks for the comments guys!

Matt

SE looks nice, how much have you dropped it and what's the exhaust on there? I'm thinking I'd like to lower mine slightly but I'm not really a fan of the completely 'slammed' look.

Mine is dropped around 60-70mm ish and the exhaust is a miltek which is a wicked exhaust sounds lovely :thumbup:

How do you find the Eibach coilovers, I've got a mate with them on his mk5 Golf and he really rates them - great grip, almost standard level of comfort and absolutely no issues with them (other than the price!)

How do you find the Eibach coilovers, I've got a mate with them on his mk5 Golf and he really rates them - great grip, almost standard level of comfort and absolutely no issues with them (other than the price!)

Well i got them used, but pretty much new, only a few 1000 miles on em. £250 i though was a bargain. However, they are stiff, but this is the first motor i`v had with coilovers. No stiffer than chris`s KW`s tho. :)

Funny you should say that phil, my car looks soo different after 2 months lol.

IMG_2582.jpg