Mine is ordered

killy

SE 2.0 TDI 140 bhp 4x4 Black 3-4weeks

I ordered it after doing a back to back test drive in a Yeti and a Kuga -- no contest

Regards

Mike

Edited by killy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SE 2.0 TDI 140 bhp 4x4 Black 3-4weeks

I ordered it after doing a back to back test drive in a Yeti and a Kuga -- no contest

Regards

Mike

I presume that's a dealer ordered car. Have you been able to add any factory options?

What was it about the Yeti you liked more than the Kuga? I quite liked the Kuga until I sat in one and was suprised at how little space there is in it (kinda of the opposite to the Tardis) and the airfix dash doesn't do it for me either. The drive is meant to be good though.

I presume that's a dealer ordered car. Have you been able to add any factory options?

What was it about the Yeti you liked more than the Kuga? I quite liked the Kuga until I sat in one and was suprised at how little space there is in it (kinda of the opposite to the Tardis) and the airfix dash doesn't do it for me either. The drive is meant to be good though.

I tested a 140 tdi elegance - I wanted an se 140tdi The dealer rang for availability and a red or a black were available Being built this week - I did not ask for any options.

You are right about the kuga, small on the inside and feels big on the outside. The one I tried had no grunt low down and a very sensitive clutch - in fact was a chore to drive

Regards

Mike

S 2.0 CR 110hp 4X4 ordered today,

Brilliant Silver Metallic, with off-road button, tow-bar and mud-flaps.

Delivery due mid-December.

May chip- any recommendations?

Skoda have taken 9000 orders for the Yeti worldwide already, and it seems to be going pretty well here too given that it was only launched on Thursday! Wouldn't be surprised to see Skoda UK beat their 3000 sales target for the first year at this rate.

aerofurb make that 4.

Got my order in today; so another Snow-monster heading to our shores November or December 'ish'.

Yeti SE 2.0 TDI CR 140 4x4 DPF

Options: floor mats, spare wheel, cornering fogs, hill hold, light assist, off-road button, rough road pack and TPM

Colour: Corrida Red (after much debate)

:)

Number 6 just ordered, a 140 TDI Elegance in Aqua Blue with Gobi Sand interior, to replace my wife's 6-year-old New Beetle cabriolet.

Not sure about how that colour combination will work (anyone got any pictures?), ironically VW Aquarius Blue was on the shortlist for the Beetle, but couldn't be combined with beige interior so we went for beige/beige. Obviously VW's taste police haven't reached the Czech Republic!

Second time lucky for Chris Turvey at Fish Brothers Swindon - I drove a Superb a few months ago as a possible replacement for my previous X-Type - and although I'd have one over a C-Class or 3-Series any day, I was seduced by the XF.

Mark

Excellent, did you and any options?

Regard colour not seen that combination together but the point of ordering new is to get the car you want.

There is a exterior / interior matching guide in the international catalogue available at:

http://new.skoda-auto.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/Catalogue/Yeti/Yeti_Catalogue_ENG.pdf

There's a lot of good photo's on the French forum at:

Skoda Yeti - Skoda FORUM Skoda - FORUM Auto par marques

and searching for Skoda Yeti on this CZ motoring site:

Škoda Yeti 2.0 TDI 4x4 – Šplhoun tržní | AUTO.CZ

For aerofurb we have another club member

So do we need the mods to provide a sticky list of 'ordered' Snow-Monsters followed by a list of fully paid up members when said machine appears?

smoclogo260909.gif

[i was bored so did the above in 'Paint', good aircraft engineer, rubbish artist :) ]

Like the logo aerofurb :thumbup:

If possible without breeching any Skoda copyright maybe the foot should be pale blue (seen a lapel pin like that).

All that's needed now is someone who manufactures window stickers.:cool:

Plus a Snowmonster owners sticky (in preference to a Yeti sticky I might add).:)

• 3 weeks later...
Number 6 just ordered, a 140 TDI Elegance in Aqua Blue with Gobi Sand interior, to replace my wife's 6-year-old New Beetle cabriolet.

Not sure about how that colour combination will work (anyone got any pictures?), ironically VW Aquarius Blue was on the shortlist for the Beetle, but couldn't be combined with beige interior so we went for beige/beige. Obviously VW's taste police haven't reached the Czech Republic!

Second time lucky for Chris Turvey at Fish Brothers Swindon - I drove a Superb a few months ago as a possible replacement for my previous X-Type - and although I'd have one over a C-Class or 3-Series any day, I was seduced by the XF.

Mark

Update: Just been told build week 44 and looking at delivery late Nov/early Dec.:thumbup: Good job, must stop driving the XF, done nearly 4000 miles in 6 weeks!

Update: Just been told build week 44 and looking at delivery late Nov/early Dec.:thumbup: Good job, must stop driving the XF, done nearly 4000 miles in 6 weeks!

That's good news, mine should have come off the line this week (WK42) and aerofurb's is due in production next week.

Not heard yet from Killy; WK38

Look forward to some pic's.:thumbup:

I guess mine would be number 7 then :cool: 140 TDI 4x4 "Experience" with theese extras: Panoramic roof, electric memory drivers seat, parking heater, park assist, colombus, MDI, sound system, sun-set windows, bluetooth phone, MF steering wheel.

Colour: Mato Brown met. Interior: Dune onyx

Build week: 44 :D

Can't wait!! :):):):)