Mine is ordered

killy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I changed my mind at last minute I decided that I really needed the off road button - finished up with satnav and panaramic sunroof as well just took pics in dark, I will get some better this weekend

Regards

Mike

31173.attach

31174.attach

31175.attach

31176.attach

Congratulations!

Looks good, and I'm looking forward to better pictures :) I see you got the "aluminium" trim on the sills and mirrors as well, I'm considering to have theese fitted after I get my car.

Was yours fitted by the dealer, or can you order them from the factory in the UK?

Jon A

Congratulations!

Looks good, and I'm looking forward to better pictures :) I see you got the "aluminium" trim on the sills and mirrors as well, I'm considering to have theese fitted after I get my car.

Was yours fitted by the dealer, or can you order them from the factory in the UK?

Jon A

Fitted by Dealer

Regards

Mike

Update: Just been told build week 44 and looking at delivery late Nov/early Dec.:thumbup: Good job, must stop driving the XF, done nearly 4000 miles in 6 weeks!

Update 2: Now expecting to take delivery first week in November! :eek:

They really are increasing production, then.

Mark

Update 2: Now expecting to take delivery first week in November! :eek:

They really are increasing production, then.

Mark

Thanks for the update Mark.

Spoke with the dealer today, apparently my Snow-monster is currently trying to stow away on a ship out of Emden (Northwest Germany) for Grimsby!!!

May find it's way to the Dealer in the first week of November if she finds a ship.

(Build Wk42)

I had a message from James at Allams to say mine should be build imminently (slated for Wk 43 but not sure when that week starts!) so not jealous at all of others peoples Snow Monsters arriving...!! :)

PS Ooops, forgot, people don't like them being called that... :thumbup:

Thanks for the update Mark.

Spoke with the dealer today, apparently my Snow-monster is currently trying to stow away on a ship out of Emden (Northwest Germany) for Grimsby!!!

May find it's way to the Dealer in the first week of November if she finds a ship.

(Build Wk42)

Maybe ours is a male and they've eloped together! :)

And I thought I would get away from assigning personalities to cars when we trade in the Beetle... :D

I had a message from James at Allams to say mine should be build imminently (slated for Wk 43 but not sure when that week starts!) so not jealous at all of others peoples Snow Monsters arriving...!! :)

PS Ooops, forgot, people don't like them being called that... :thumbup:

Hi aerofurb,

we are at the end of Week 43 now.:D

No Ooops about it it's a Snow-monster.;)

By the way will not be best impressed if she's not gone off to Gretna with the Marks Elegance.:eek:

My dealer says no advance on Build week 47 with delivery mid-December, but it is a 110hp.

We are week 47 as well. At the moment the factory have confirmed the order but there is a 'next stage' when they actually book a production slot - don't know if anyone here knows the name for that stage? it then has an order-tracking-something-or-other. That's when we will get a better idea as to when the car will actually be built.

• 2 weeks later...

Today we've ordered for SWMBO, a 170CR Elegance in steel grey with mats and TPM. Awaiting build date from dealer.

Had some good news today, my Snow-monsters has at last made it to the dealer. Been for a quick peek, still in the delivery wrapping but looked very good. Pleased with the Corrida Red, glad I went for this colour in the end.

For aerofurb

she is fitted with 225/50/R17 94W Goodyear Excellence tyres, if that's of help.

Hoping to collect Friday afternoon.:D

Cool! Post pictures when you have collected :) Mine in still marked as "shipped from factory" and on train from the 29. october. If I'm very lucky, it will be in the belly of a boat on it's way to Norway by this weekend. :)

Cool! Post pictures when you have collected :) Mine in still marked as "shipped from factory" and on train from the 29. october. If I'm very lucky, it will be in the belly of a boat on it's way to Norway by this weekend. :)

Hi JonA,

hope yours doesn't spend time sightseeing waiting for a ship like mine did. Mind you 21 days from build to dealer isn't to bad I suppose.

Will get some photo's posted all being well on Saturday.

Had some sad news....ordered my CR170 on 24th Oct and was initially told end of November delivery.... quite frankly I was amazed

Dealer says it will now be mid December :(

No major angst on my behalf but reading the tales of deliveries brought waaaay forward leaves me shrugging, looking towards the skies and yelling "why me?"

Mine has made it to Grimsby! If anyone sees a Yeti thumbing a lift along the M62, please take pity and help out.

Apparently the transporter company has a hit and miss approach to North Wales. If your number is on the list - its your lucky day.

At least I now have a number for my number plate - just need a Yeti to stick it on.

Had some good news today, my Snow-monsters has at last made it to the dealer. Been for a quick peek, still in the delivery wrapping but looked very good. Pleased with the Corrida Red, glad I went for this colour in the end.

For aerofurb

she is fitted with 225/50/R17 94W Goodyear Excellence tyres, if that's of help.

Hoping to collect Friday afternoon.:D

Glad you are pleased with the colour cant wait for mine even more now

Well at last picked up the Snow-monster, will sort some pic's tomorrow as by the time I got to the dealers it was getting dark.

First impressions after 45 miles; :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D leagues ahead of the previous Golf V in all areas including ride, handling etc.

140 CR engine makes the poor old 140 PD look stone age; quieter smoother and picks up in a much more controlled way, feels like it could be quicker too.

Favourite feature so far; two small 'neon' lights that project down from the overhead console illuminating the gear stick area.:cool:

Edit

Forgot to mention the vehicle data sticker lists the trim level as Ambition

The owners handbook is the original May addition only covering the 1.8TSI & TDI 140. There is also short supplement covering the 1.2TSI and the TDI 170 but not the TDI 110.

Edited by The Plumber
extra info

Congrats Plumber :thumbup:

Not sure what stage mine is at - Wk45 went to Wk43, then it was to be built within 10 days at the end of Wk43 - which meant the beginning of Wk45 (ie this week) but no news yet. Apparently the Skoda vehicle tracking system is having a makeover and so probably no more news until next Wednesday - today it was saying mine is slated for Wk48 build but so is one that's already at the docks waiting for a boat... Confused you will be - I am!

Humph! :(