Ex demo Yeti anybody?

The Plumber

Considering the shortage of Monsters I've not seen so many on the used site as there is today; 69 :o

:wonder: if potential customers are beginning to be put off by the inflated used prices, certainly there's one or two of the more pricey examples that have been on there some time now.

TP

• 4 months later...

The registration YET1 is available from the DVLA for 50k, anybody interested? By the way I have just bought (two weeks ago) an ex demo Green Line II with 42 miles on the clock. It is a Black Elegance, just what I wanted. I have just about done 1000 miles and used under a tank and a half!!!! Previous Skodas I have owned were a Fabia vRS and a Octavia vRS, both bought new. RAW1

Browsing the used site again and spotted a 2wd Elegance TDI CR with sunroof and chrome side steps, in Amazon green with gobi interior; fairly new at November 2010 reg.

My link

TP

Sounds as if you are describing the one I bought. The top spec with the sunroof and those stainless side steps did it for me.

This is the 2nd ex-demo I have bought (the other was a Honda Civic Aerodeck automatic also with a sunroof) and I don't regret either. I've got a lot of car for the money and having that sunroof is brill. I won't be changing this one for a long time.

As an aside, apart from a Silver 1.2 that lives in the same village, I've only seen 4 others in the whole of the south Warwickshire outback since I bought mine at the beginning of March. Plenty of Octavias,Fabias and odd Roomster, but hardly any Yetis.

Edited by Bigfoot

Ex-demo here too. 1.4 SE with 1400 miles on clock for £14k. It was such a good deal that another dealer I had been talking to remarked: "You'd be insane not to go there today and buy it."

Mine is ex Skoda UK registered with 4000 miles on the clock. Havn't found where it came from but its twin, also a 1.8 TSI Elegance with a DG60 plate is up for sale at a dealer here in Edinburgh.