meet @ tees barrage

stoneage

Depending on the weather, I might pop along.

It's a shame that us Briskodians can't organise a big North east get together like that, but still.

The weekend after, it is Rallycross at Croft, both Sat and Sun (31/1). The Sunday is the last Rallycross GP at Croft as next year it goes to Lydden.

Remember the clocks go back on Saturday night/Sunday.

I think it's going to rain all day tomorrow, so I think that will be my excuse for not washing mine. :rolleyes:

Hi

It was nice too meet you both, but it's a shame we did not have more Skodas. It was like a few other local meets that I have been too, Too blumming cold! Some of the VWs looked nice, especially the ones with Porsche wheels.

Tel boy, What happened to you, I was looking forward to meeting you and your car?

...Not enough meets in the northeast with skodas mate.

I agree, it's a shame someone can't organise a good meet, but still. (There was the Blackpool one) We will have to have one next year or even a Xmas one, like we did a few years ago at Whitby. :thumbup:

If anyone is interested in Good Motorsport, then as mentioned above, Croft has the Rallycross Open Finals (Sat) and Rallycross SuperPrix (Sun) this weekend

For those who are interested (including wrath of B) here is a link for the entry list on Sun 2009 Rallycross Superprix Entry The open Finals will be announced on here 2009 Rallycross Open Championship Entry --

Both Sat AND Sunday will start at 9:30 am. It is not an late start at 12 on Sun, but an early one with a 1h lunch (church break) at 11am. According to my instructions practice on Saturday may start at 9am but probably still be 9:30.

Hi guys - just mentioned "Tees barriage " to Mrs V - now she's a Pallister Park Lass ,but "Tees barriage " - where's that ???

So can any one tell us ,beforeshe's champing at the bit to get us up Narth ( and then she'll want a pint or two at the Middlebeck ,seeing as how her dad's watering hole (Dockers club) is missing now)