NSFW Tdi Vs Petrol Video

spaniels fr

Hi Guys, just made this :D i think you'll find it amusing

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20091012141427688

And here's another i did yesterday :D

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20091011165727660

Enjoy :D

Sorry, forgot to say, it may take a bit of time loading, but its worth it in the end ;) 2nd one especially :D

Edited by spaniels fr

Still not over it guys? How long has it been now?

Must have made a BIG impact on your lives getting banned.... you should probably get out more.

Still, whatever makes you feel big in the trouser department eh.

Still not over it guys? How long has it been now?

Must have made a BIG impact on your lives getting banned.... you should probably get out more.

Still, whatever makes you feel big in the trouser department eh.

Touche with the banning stick ram rod ;)

Much loves

Excuse me? Still not over what? At which stage have I mentioned anything to warrent your pathetic reply? Please do not spam up a good site, with fair moderators and admin. It makes you look like the one not over it, not me, or spaniels. I regret your such a smeg head really :)

Its such a shame.

I do not think should be the venue for you guys to continue an old argument.

Just get it sorted.....

I agree mate, just to point the "old argument" isnt actually between me and spanny, we are good mates and his is made in jest. Its the current owner of SCN post after mine, that seems to be the argument factor. I should have quoted it, when I replied, but if you read it as in im replying back to 'Mark' then hopefully it makes more sense :)

Chris, I made this last night as a return (light hearted he loves me too much tbh) of a video... needless to say it answers the who is faster down the 1/4 and much, much more.. enjoy :)

Spaniels Vs T. Spark

:rofl:

That's awesome!

It's surreal!

Edit: the 2nd is bordering on libel mind! The first one is mildly entertaining with the terrible text-to-speech!

LOL, go on Babs make one about the 2.0 Fabia... before I do!

:rofl:

I've got loads of old theatre scripts at home, might have a play and see what looks interesting!

Haha, well this seems to have taken a upward thought pattern! Glad everyone is having fun :)

It is rather bad, I copied all the orginal post from Mils in one, and was all ready to go about making a epic 2.0 Fabia one, then the internet dead... grrr! Maybe tomorrow :D