Leather Bottle Meet?

vRS_Si

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've looked at the route I am going to have to take, If I had a day off I would be there but it is 1 1/4 hours to get there by autoroute and I will be doing this during rush hour and going past some major roads like the M20/M26 which is not good at that time so I can see it taking me over 2 hours to get there.

I am going to have to drop out of this one guys sorry.

Ivan

Good to see you all. I noted Seb was still smiling as we stopped on the A33 relief road, so guess Octy arrived home with dry odourless interior :rofl:

BTW, that ford thingy by the T junction turning onto A4 was a bit chavylike :D

And I must ask Jeff where he obtained his invisibility cloak from. Most effective :P

(Oh and a Golf V6 4motion thought he'd get the better of me on the ring road through Basingstoke, err no don't think so!!!!)

:D

I'm so impressed with your mid-range pull! My shopping list just got a lot bigger!!

Yep, interior remained dry, but not so sure about the sweet smelling part :thumbdwn:

He can wash it this weekend in return!!

And I must ask Jeff where he obtained his invisibility cloak from. Most effective :P

I nicked it from my mate Harry Potter (I'm his stunt double in the movies :D). It came close to the time of leaving and I did not have the energy to get off of my backside and drive halfway round the M25.

Maybe next time (it would be better on a weekend too).

:D

I'm so impressed with your mid-range pull! My shopping list just got a lot bigger!!

So' date=' shall we do an FMIC / turbo rework group buy for us furby drivers :evil: :D
Yep, interior remained dry, but not so sure about the sweet smelling part :thumbdwn:

He can wash it this weekend in return!!

Hmm. Could be a good laugh to watch as 150 other people will be laughing too :D;)