n/west meet stretton fox , december 6th

pete8tch

As established now , next meets the 6th december at the stretton fox , from 7.30 pm .

Dead easy to find ,actually on the junction , of m56 junction 10.

PRE xmas meet so lets see what we can do , everybody welcome.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up what John ?......

Don't know about rear ended though, think we need to see if Geoff actually made it home ..

18 sleeps Bryan

Cheers Pete :thumbup:

Hope you don't mind, but I've just amended your post to show big letters instead of little ones, where appropriate ;)

shift-key.jpg

yes geoff made it home and car still working thank you i dont intened on being rearended whylst in bed again my car now stays in a garage over night in my mums thank you for all your concerne but i am fine as last meet went hitch free i will say again if i am passing i will pop in not making any special arrangements as not to jinx myself

thanks all

geoff

Right, we need pressure on danroly and soapy walrus to make the effort and turn up , i suggest inundating them with pms unless they agree to make the effort .

Dans already caving like a big girl , so lets get em

Right, we need pressure on danroly and soapy walrus to make the effort and turn up , i suggest inundating them with pms unless they agree to make the effort .

Dans already caving like a big girl , so lets get em

How close are they to the Stretton, Pete ?

If it's less than 105 miles there's no reason at all why they can't get there :rolleyes:

Excuses, excuses, excuses....................

How close are they to the Stretton, Pete ?

If it's less than 105 miles there's no reason at all why they can't get there :rolleyes:

Excuses, excuses, excuses....................

Exactly bryan , thats a moral victory there , soapys probably 10.5 miles away .

Always ;)

In fact you're the first one to mention it, unless nobody's been bothered to say anything :D

And there's been a clue in the avatar text for weeks, but that still remains unbroken ;)