n/west meet stretton fox , december 6th

pete8tch

Always ;)

In fact you're the first one to mention it, unless nobody's been bothered to say anything :D

And there's been a clue in the avatar text for weeks, but that still remains unbroken ;)

What me ?nope gobs well shut .. for a change i know , but i know what your after because i've been looking for days.

In fact its your fault i'm getting antsy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I meant people actually spotting it - it's a test to see if people actually look at avatars :D

I did apologise for your onset of Damoitis, but not for the rare tropical strain you have. And anyway, it's not my fault you're short of willpower :rofl:

So next meet, you turn up in a Mazda and I'll appear in the Spaniard! ;)

No, I meant people actually spotting it - it's a test to see if people actually look at avatars :D

I did apologise for your onset of Damoitis, but not for the rare tropical strain you have. And anyway, it's not my fault you're short of willpower :rofl:

Thats way too cryptic for on here , i can turn up in a mazda tho ,

And yellow is cool , and i have 2 seat jackets as well , can look a right t*t

Can't make this one, got to drive down to Swansea on Sunday night, should have been at the last one but had a last minute switch of work venue again so ended up driving to the land of the tartan skirt and furry purse.

Can't make this one, got to drive down to Swansea on Sunday night, should have been at the last one but had a last minute switch of work venue again so ended up driving to the land of the tartan skirt and furry purse.

Any random wedding? They all seem to be kilted afraid nowadays... :rolleyes:

I may possibly be there :)

Right, we need pressure on danroly and soapy walrus to make the effort and turn up , i suggest inundating them with pms unless they agree to make the effort .

Dans already caving like a big girl , so lets get em

im not saying owt but its at least 105..........meters away.

I admit its poor given the distance some travel but i never signed up to nowt.....apart from Brisky that is:D

Its also entirely possible that i am actualy a big girl:eek: and i might be caving in......a bit......:rolleyes:

im not saying owt but its at least 105..........meters away.

I admit its poor given the distance some travel but i never signed up to nowt.....apart from Brisky that is:D

Its also entirely possible that i am actualy a big girl:eek: and i might be caving in......a bit......:rolleyes:

Woo hoooo , he's caving , more pressure and he's ours . lol.

come if you can make it dan , its a good laugh , usually at me but hey

come if you can make it dan , its a good laugh , usually at me but hey

:iagree:

I've had the pleasure of attending the last three meets, and watching Pete in action is like watching a cross between Tom O'Connor and Stan Boardman :rofl:

Good bloke though :o

:iagree:

I've had the pleasure of attending the last three meets, and watching Pete in action is like watching a cross between Tom O'Connor and Stan Boardman :rofl:

Good bloke though :o

Course you agree , its you doing it .

No big hair reference either , thats rare

so if i pretend i am having a baby can i get out of it????

sounds like fun-the meet- not having a baby:D

will have to remember not to drink any booze before i set off.....thats IF i make it....:rolleyes:

It'll be good, don't worry Dan - they're not all as bad as they make out :rofl:

Just remember to leave the wine untouched until after you come back :D

Steve

Steve

I might go in disguise in missus Seat just to check it out 1st, they will never think its me in a mk 2 ibiza! doh!:rofl:

will keep the wine in the rack

I spotted it just after you changed it :P Mind you I fancy Jean Reno, so that helps :D

Yes, 10 points to Lady E :thumbup:

That reminds me, have you been to this meet yet? And if not, why not? It's your nearest one :D

Good point. I might even be free if I am not oop North. I was free this Thursday but it would seem the Malt meet has bitten the dust:(

I'm come if it's not raining. I can deal with the dark just about with the Mk3's crappy headlights, but dark and rain means I have to use the crappy wipers as well so I see nothing!

Clean the glass up and get some Aquapel on there mate :thumbup:

Postcode WA4 4NU - just get to Junction 10 of the M56, it's directly off the roundabout and has its own exit, between the A49 Warrington exit and the join for M56 eastbound.

Steve