VAG COM help - Leeds

Woolfy

Is there anybody who can help with a VAG-COM read of any fault codes on a 2001 1.4 16v (AUB) Fabia that now is showing the EPC warning light.

The guy on the VAG-COM map hasn't been around since 2007, so I'm not holding out too much hope.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated

Cheers:thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Is there anybody who can help with a VAG-COM read of any fault codes on a 2001 1.4 16v (AUB) Fabia that now is showing the EPC warning light.

The guy on the VAG-COM map hasn't been around since 2007, so I'm not holding out too much hope.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated

Cheers:thumbup:

Weird that this is the first post i saw in this sub forum.

Is there anyone in Leeds with VCDs/Vag-Com who can activate the rear fog, cornering lamps (next to the fogs), hazards when emergency braking (poss some others) on a new 1.8 TSI L & K.

Thanks

Weird that this is the first post i saw in this sub forum.

Is there anyone in Leeds with VCDs/Vag-Com who can activate the rear fog, cornering lamps (next to the fogs), hazards when emergency braking (poss some others) on a new 1.8 TSI L & K.

Thanks

I did these on WillSkoda's VRS.

Bradford near enough for you?

Edited by bugOlugs

• 2 weeks later...