chrisw88

Hi guys,

I want another Furby but I am unsure what my budget would get me.

I have £4500 to spend on one but most on the Autotrader in this price range have high miles!

What should I be looking for mileage/age wise for my budget?

Cheers.

Yeah, £4500 is well in the "high miles" budget for a Fabia vRS. You actually get more PD130 Passat for your money on an 03/04 ish plate :rofl:

I think you need £5k in your pocket to get a well looked after average miles example :)

Yeah, £4500 is well in the "high miles" budget for a Fabia vRS. You actually get more PD130 Passat for your money on an 03/04 ish plate :rofl:

I think you need £5k in your pocket to get a well looked after average miles example :)

I thought you sold the Passat sometime last year for the Beemer?

I thought you sold the Passat sometime last year for the Beemer?

The Passat went for the Octy, which went for the V6 Mondeo, which went for the 328i, which went for the 306, which went for the Mazda :P

The Passat went for the Octy, which went for the V6 Mondeo, which went for the 328i, which went for the 306, which went for the Mazda :P

If only you could have kept them all... you could have started a museum! :)

• 2 weeks later...

My Fabia vRS has 90,000 miles and I would say it's worth £3,000 at the most trade in?

So yes, a high mileage would be an option, but don't let that worry you. Providing the service history is up together then these TDi's will go on and on!

I'm looking at doing at least another 50, 60, 70,000 miles before even thinking about changing.

You could also look at different makes, as somebody said, a Passat PD130 etc?

Ben

Mine has 89k of motorway miles and i would part with that for 5k. i'm in need of a towing vehicle for the caravan sadly.

I hope you don't mean your Fabia...