Vrs FL badge

Picked up my FL vrs on the 12th only to find that the vrs grille badge was missing. I've just had a new one fitted & it looks like all they've done is glued a new one to the grille.

Is there meant to be a plastic mount underneath or are they all like that?

I was just worried that if it gets jetwashed it will ping off!

Anyone else's like this?

The question I'm asking is if all FL vRSs are done this way :)

Stupid question but what does Fl mean keep seeing it on this website and havent a scooby what it means ... yours oh blindly stupid to an obvious answer i suspect

it seems a bit flimsy and I when Ive caught it with a cloth/sponge mitt when cleaning i think its gonna snap off!!

tbh.. not sure how its attached

I was wondering if it was supposed to have something substantial behind it, like a plastic bit behind the grill attached to the back of the badge. If yours looks like it's just attached by glue onto the front of the grill slats, then I'll be VERY careful cleaning it! ;)

Don't see why the FL badge mounting should be any different to the MKII - it should have a flat section of plastic as part of the grill. I've just fitted an FL vrs badge to my MKII and it was clear it should mount onto a flat surface. Had to cut away some dimples etc but thinking about it I can't see how you would mount it otherwise.Take it back and get them to do it properly. Never accept second best - thats the problem with this country! :-)