What has everyone had for their tea tonight

justinbarrow

Cold beans always seem to taste better than hot ones imo, especially straight from the tin :D

Awww they sure do... i always feel like a rite tramp eating them out of the tin.. but hey who cares... its the dogs who get the after effects..... lol Beans Beans a tasty fruit,The more you eat, the more you tute,The more you tute, the better you feel.So eat beans with every meal!!!!!! teehee

cold baked beans count as salad here in Yorkshire

Ewwwwwww....!!! Couldnt eat them with m lettuce n cucumber... they might be nice with a cold yorkshire pudd... ant tried it tho

Had a decent roast yesterday. I don't usually take pics but thought of this thread so figured I should take a few....

Started off with oil and a mix of white & red onions chopped in the bottom

DSC00464.jpg

Par-boiled a load of new potatoes, parnsip & home grown carrot

DSC00465.jpg

The prep ready to make the cheese sauce at the end

DSC00466.jpg

The roast pork in the oven with veg around it, and a separate load of veg below in another dish (boiled rather a lot......)

DSC00467.jpg

Veg roasted for about an hour, some pork on it, and on the plate ready for consuming (I was bloody hungry!)

DSC00469.jpg

And the pan of cheese sauce came out nice in the end. :thumbup:

DSC00470.jpg

Plenty of leftovers for tea in the next couple of nights.