gauges

innes73

3 days! You must be joking, sounds like they've been having some fun in your car. Have they put any miles on the clock? Did they say why it took them 3 days?

If they are going half's on the excess then they are admitting liability. Something is not right.

not sure on mileage think only about 10 mile i'm gunna contact consumer adives about it see wot they say! they done good job fitting the gauges said they had a nightmare with oil pressure gauge said they had to get an extension to make it fit!

Windscreen will most likely have been caused by them. I had the same problem when an alarm was fitted to my octy. They used a screwdriver to remove the scuttle panel and took a nick off the edge of the screen, was quiet obvious when the rubber was pealed back. Result was a crack that took a day to appear and slowly grew across the screen, I ended up replacing the screen and the damaged scuttle panel.

In the middle of doing my own. It's gonna take quite a while to do mine, but only 'cos I'm lazy.

Got the volt gauge in and working, but need to run the pipework for the turbo pressure (also waiting for new intercooler pipe to run a tap off for the turbo pressure - so I've got an original spare if I need to put it all back to normal).

Made myself a wiring harness to extend the HU power (so no permanent botch jobs on existing cabling or need to take the dashboard off). If I was really motivated, I could probably have done the whole job in a few hours. Total cost

you gotta pay up or ya dont get ya car back!

Nope there is no legal reason why you cannot take your car without paying you bill, its theft if they refuse to let you have it back, its not theirs.

And if a garage quotes you a price they are obligated to do it for that, if the job overruns or gets into increased costs they HAVE to phone you first to get authorisation.

Nope there is no legal reason why you cannot take your car without paying you bill, its theft if they refuse to let you have it back, its not theirs.

you sure this is true, not questioning you just wanna know for sure cos if its true then i'll be down the dealer and getting my car back monday morning with a hand written and signed letter with a copy of my driving licence for proof saying that i will pay once we have settled on liability :thumbup:

please please please say its true, cos if they refuse it then i will ring the bobbies from the dealer and let them sort it out between em :)