N/West Meet Stretton Fox , January 10Th 2010

pete8tch

That's partly what I'm thinking and also don't want just 3 people to turn up... :giggle:

PM Pete and get a phone number off him - he only lives a few minutes down the road (although he's usually late to arrive anyway) so he should be able to give you an idea of what it's like there :thumbup:

You could check with wardy, but he might only come for the last half hour or so - sorry Steve, it's been a while since somebdy mentioned it, so I felt obliged ;)

It's normally a good turn out

Or, rephrased, quite a few people turn up - the classification of "good" is in the eye of the beholder :giggle:

That's probably just got me barred :doh:

Or, rephrased, quite a few people turn up - the classification of "good" is in the eye of the beholder :giggle:

That's probably just got me barred :doh:

Well its good enough for you to drive across the country several times mate , its usually good fun i think , anybody wanting to check , pm me and i will give you my mob. no. exept bryan obviously , weather is very mild here tho , no snow at all .

Just seen tonight's weather forecast up to the end of the week and it's not looking too favourable - I think SWMBO might get me sectioned if I contemplate going up for this one :o

Well its good enough for you to drive across the country several times mate , its usually good fun i think , anybody wanting to check , pm me and i will give you my mob. no. exept bryan obviously , weather is very mild here tho , no snow at all .

Just my little joke Pete - you surely know by now that I've got a warped sense of humour B)

Just my little joke Pete - you surely know by now that I've got a warped sense of humour B)

Oh yes mate , your always good to see warped or not , thats whats good about meets you get to know a lot of people and know who's of there head, i will pm my no. if you dont have it , the woodhead bits the bad stretch tho for you.

Given the attrocious weather, it may be a bit ill advised to run this meet , maybe give it till saturday to get a more up to date forecast .

So guys check the thread for possible cancellation before setting out , pm me or ring me and let me know the general feeling please.

Ta

Pete

Given the attrocious weather, it may be a bit ill advised to run this meet , maybe give it till saturday to get a more up to date forecast .

So guys check the thread for possible cancellation before setting out , pm me or ring me and let me know the general feeling please.

Ta

Pete

Due to distance I'm going to say no now Pete - just too risky bearing in mind some of the roads involved - hope to see you in February :thumbup:

It's not the snow you have to worry about, it's the ice... if the temperatures don't rise then all the snow that's down will just compact in to ice and we'll all be funked!

And i was all set for making it this time to finally hear your great jokes Pete, honest guvenor!..............that said i aint driven for a week, the Octy is well snowed in.

Hope to meet some of you in feb

Dan