Yeti in the SNOW

Allams Skoda

Skied at Cairngorm today. Coaxed average 52.7 mpg over the 170 mile journey back. Not bad for a barely run in 7 day old 4WD car with just 1,200 miles on the clock. :thumbup:

And here's the Yeti in the car park at 11.00 am this morning.

eryipu.jpg

The picture's bad I know but the car is shiny under the snow as it's only 3 days old. Anyhow, what with the blizzard blowing me sideways, it was all I could do to get out of the car and snap this one.

Does this count as the first Yeti in snow picture for winter 2010/2011 ?

Yeti near Moffat 1.00 am November 8th 2010 ...

2yn5b4m.jpg

How have you got on in 4x4 mode?? has it engaged yet??

:giggle:

How have you got on in 4x4 mode?? has it engaged yet?? :giggle:

Still building confidence at the moment to be honest & as a lease car, snow tyres not an option yet. In this photo taken on the journey up this morning about 15 miles north of home, I switched into the snowy lanes a few times, something that I wouldn't even have considered in the Megane R26 that the Yeti replaced. I did deliberately drive all 4 wheels into deep mud yesterday when I picked up someone from paintball down in Annan but no idea when or if the 4WD has engaged. Car did get very muddy though. :rofl:

293dnxw.jpg