A new scam - beware

kwacka

On Tuesday night I was caught out in the snow. I was going down a hill in first with no throttle, about 2/3 mph. Suddenly, some toerag runs across the road and slams into my offside front wing, then falls to the ground shouting that I'd run over him and he wanted compensation. He had managed to shove his legs under the car exactly under the drivers seat. I opened the door and told him to get up and don't be so stupid, at which point his mate appears shouting obscenities and looking for a fight as I'd run over his mate; I realised by now that they were both well p1ssed. I told them both to do one, shut the door and started to drive off. At this point the first w*nker made a miraculous recovery, stood up, booted the drivers door and they both did a runner, I couldn't give chase as I was holding up a lot of cheesed off motorists - we'd been stuck on the A3M for over 2 hours. I reported it to the Police, their answer was "Yes, we know a lot of this goes on". News to me!! So I'm now left with a dent that I reckon will cost around £100 to sort - I won't be stopping next time it happens!!

:@

Horndean turn off, we were being directed the wrong way down the slip road, the incident happened outside ABA caravans - no CCTV unfortunately!!

That's close enough to leigh park to catch the local benifit cheats trying to make more money.

Should have got out the car and stood on his face.

Now -remember that long torque wrench you carry in case you have to put on spare -suggest you move to front seat for journeys home ( in case of meeting this sort again) - torque kneecap till he falls over :smirk:

Torque wrench in the boot comes in useful.

,BUT handier in front ( old taxi drivers saying) :smirk:

Also watch out for scroats raiding your car for purses, stuff on seats and even the boot as they know you're too busy trying not to slide into something at 2mph.

Oh that and 7 cars were stolen to day by people leaving unattended cars running. That's 50 this week round here!

Also watch out for scroats raiding your car for purses, stuff on seats and even the boot as they know you're too busy trying not to slide into something at 2mph.

Oh that and 7 cars were stolen to day by people leaving unattended cars running. That's 50 this week round here!

And I thought it was bad in the next road -they send three police out of vehicle hasto be left -two to investigate ,the other to stop the tyres getting done :smirk: :smirk: .

The mothers!!!

Just up the road from me too!!!

Also watch for pikeys in this area offering to tow cars out. They do tow cars out but unfortunately they carry on driving!!!

Thought about that again ,and wondered - that's the beauty of Furby - no boot to open ,except from inside .Then there's stuff on seats -like a 10KG Cairn , looking for a hand to caress with his canines .He's met the parking folks at our local Sainsbury ( one bloke loves dogs)-when I'm there -dog loves to get fussed -I'm told when in car on own ,the parking bloke gets a show of teeth .Nice thing is that being an old taxi driver mate -my car is "invisible " to the parking system :smirk:

And it's seldom that the dog gets left behind -so if the yobs want to open a door - Gnasher awaits .