Big, MEGA, New Year Meet - N/E Derbyshire/South Yorkshire area

antnee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see loads of new faces & cars.

Some memorable points:-

1. vrsadz being comatosed when he saw the tesco shopping trolley heading towards his car - saved from a costly respray by olympic sprinting IOC member

2. -Mat- being lucky enough to gain some extra money and a free rattle for just attending - he will unfortunately have to strip his car to recover the 1p coins though

3. Oggy deciding to bring a sensible phone so he wouldn't get picked upon - well the first part went according to plan anyway :giggle:

Look forward to seeing the photos from David (Bertrum) Bailey who did a marvellous job

Haha, the 1st one sounds interesting! Who did the sprinting? Mat loves it! He is a whore so is used to get change in holes.....

Think Briskoda would be up for a summer bbq meet guys?

Only one bit pic of my octavia :'( It must have been too nice for the camera :giggle:

Sorry mate, looking back through the pictures I think I missed yours and Mat's mate in the Mk4 Golf. Didn't get round that side to take the pics... Will make sure I get plenty of it next time!