Angel Tuning Remap

ryanvrs

Hi, i am (seriously) considering getting a remep for my fabia vrs and found Angel Tuning to be very well priced as well as being fairly local to me (Tonbridge Wells in Kent). Has any 1 had any dealings with them before if so was they any good?? Any info will be much appreciated, ta!

Edited by ryanvrs

try typing angel tuning into the search box,then read one of the threads in there......simples

or you could simply type re map into the search box,it saves some of us who have been on here a while reading the same threads over and over again,it gets a little repetative if i'm honest

Edited by oilburninnut

Dont do it. They are absolute cowboys! Don't do it. They took £300 off me for parts and ordered the wrong parts (for mk2) They then refused to refund me unless I paid them to try and fit it first! Luckily AMD swapped them fiited the right ARB's and did my remap. Go to AmD or anywhere else. Absolute bankers!

I had mine done by Angel Tuning n Tonbridge Wells. They had an offer on (£180 for a remap). Mine was done in April 2009 and had no problems, done 8k miles since.

Performance is great since the remap. Dropped the car into them, came back an hour later and all done.

I'm very pleased with it.

Hi,

Yeah i had one done a little while ago from them, used to have the unichip but i had some problems starting the car. Since getting the remap its been smooth sailing.

I would say angel provide a really smooth map, it basically makes the car a lot nicer to drive.

Its a good price and a good service. I'll definitely get them to come out and do my next car.

Callum

I had the fiat mapped at 4,000 miles by Angel, I've now done 90,700 with no issues, and its bloody fast too ;) I would reccomend... swmbo may be getting a PD100 fabia soon... I'll be giving Angel another call when that arrives :thumbup: I would reccomend them B)

I had an Angel Remap from ##!!## Garage in Tonbridge Wells in April last year and it's been sweet ever since. :rofl:

Nice smooth power delivery and good mid-range pull. They all seemed like a good bunch of lads so no complaints.

I did a lot of research and all the Golf GTi drivers on MkIVforums recommended Angel so I thought, it's the same engine, why not?

However, I think DJM123's experience sounds like a shocker. Trying to fit parts that clearly aren't right is ridiculous so I don't know what happened there :S

I've heard of several bad experiences from ##!!## from mates with VW's so would steer clear. However they are just an agent for Angel remaps so if your set on an angel map get someone else to do it.

Whatever you decide you should definately get a remap,transforms the car. Good Luck.