Gold Coloured Yeti (a bit of fun)!

Futurama

If you want to see a gold coloured Yeti... this is just for bit of fun. My Yeti is a brilliant silver 2wd 110bhp SE and it's great, so far so good.

A few months ago when dealers only had black or silver I tried to visualise the colours in the Yeti catalogue by modifying a real photo of a Yeti. In addition to the normal colours I made this one. Enjoy!

yeti_bling2.jpg

Edited by Futurama

The Fabia is available in a Tangerine Orange Metallic, which looks really like a little Rascal. Had it been a Yeti colour, I would have been tempted.

And here is the vRS version of the Snow-Monsteremoticon-0136-giggle.gif

yeti_rs.jpg

Edited by Helgestahill

If you want to see a gold coloured Yeti... this is just for bit of fun. My Yeti is a brilliant silver 2wd 110bhp SE and it's great, so far so good.

A few months ago when dealers only had black or silver I tried to visualise the colours in the Yeti catalogue by modifying a real photo of a Yeti. In addition to the normal colours I made this one. Enjoy!

yeti_bling.jpg

Looks more like fools gold to me :)

A textured finish might be interesting. I wonder if the skin was covered in dimples like a golf ball, would it, drive faster and do more miles to the gallon? Taking off on humped back bridges might take on a new meaning, cheap flight. Or Low Flying Yeti! :rofl:

Edited by Anthony 1

yeti_bling.jpg

this looks different imo email skoda uk and tell them to make a 1 off :rofl:

I just wish they'd offer the Yeti with the option of a white roof like you get on LR Defenders. I think it would look really good. Particularly with solid colours.

I'm sure someone posted some mock ups last year like that.

Mine has a white roof :giggle:

Candy White

I just wish they'd offer the Yeti with the option of a white roof like you get on LR Defenders. I think it would look really good. Particularly with solid colours.

I'm sure someone posted some mock ups last year like that.

Are you thinking of the Yeti concept, as that had a white roof?

TP