Recent Dealer Experiences

Parks of Hamilton, Skoda dealer got within £600 of DtD (with most options ticked).

This was after half a day of haggling, showmanship, huffing and puffing and selective hearing on both sides. Then I took my better half in for round 2 in the afternoon for good cop bad cop final squeeze :giggle: Good day out :thumbup:

DtD wasn't really an option for me anyway. I stay just outside Glasgow and the 3rd year warranty for skoda is via supplying dealer. To have to travel to england for warranty work in the 3rd year would be a pain.

Thumbs up, and from my experience i recommend Skoda Hamilton. Richard is the sales manager, and David was the (very professional) salesman.

My partner really liked the Fabia, even though i'm trying to steer her to a wee Polo, so looks like might be back there later this year for another day out :giggle:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DtD wasn't really an option for me anyway. I stay just outside Glasgow and the 3rd year warranty for skoda is via supplying dealer. To have to travel to england for warranty work in the 3rd year would be a pain.

Really? - not looked into it but I'd be really surprised if that was the case!?

Warranty work in the third year can be carried out at any skoda dealer - it's skoda UK that pays for it. :thumbup:

Yeah seems i was going on duff info :thumbdown: don't want to be spreading nonsense -- so anyone else reading this please disregard what i said before. As pad953 says, first 2 years are paid for by Skoda Auto, and 3rd year by Skoda UK.

From Skoda Warranty Booklet

Should a defect in manufacture or workmanship occur

with your vehicle during the three-year warranty period

and it is within the mileage limitation, any member of

the Škoda authorised network will be able to carry out

the necessary rectification, free of charge, whether or

not they were the original supplying retailer.

Nice :thumbup:

Edited by Mute

Simpsons in Preston or Colne are worth the trip too, if anyone wants to come up this way. Haven't had any bother with them or the cars they've sold me.