Finally bought a proper camera. Here's a picture of my shoes

Nick P

I bought a EOS 450D the other day - finally! Got it for £399 with the 18-55mm IS lens at Dixons tax free in Manc airport. I'm going to try and do a 365 project, but I'm probably going to fail through being lazy.

Here are my favourite pair of shoes. I took three exposures on an old tripod I found with lighting from the bedside lamp. I combined them in Photomatix and fiddled about a bit...

030_1_2_tonemapped.jpg

Nice photo Nick - a bit of a Tracey Emin look about it - does SWMBO normally let you put shoes on the bed? :rofl:

Cheers. I did actually do one of the whole messy bedroom, but I didn't like it. And I knew SWMBO sure as hell wouldn't.

Off out in a bit to try and find something to snap.

Total and utter fail... Went out the first time without the SD card. Went out the second time, found a big old shire horse with his head over the wall with a cool atmospheric cloudy sky behind. Flat battery. :(