You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Oh yes of course , just found them and I thought someone might like them

anyway great pics and cars of course !

Oh yes of course , just found them and I thought someone might like them

anyway great pics and cars of course !

Turbobell, does the go match the show?

Nothing is for show mate? But car is currently running map + milltek. Sorting the cars ability to tackle corners before i worry about how quickly i get to them. Im sure the performance will satisfy even the biggest of sceptics when im done.

• Like 1

Nothing is for show mate? But car is currently running map + milltek. Sorting the cars ability to tackle corners before i worry about how quickly i get to them. Im sure the performance will satisfy even the biggest of sceptics when im done.

Do you have a project thread on here? Sounds like it could be quite an interesting read if you do.

Looks great Sir. What I mean is it looks like it should be packing 500+bhp with all the aero stuff!

You are right mate, the aim will be closer to 400hp for now, and I will see how i feel about how it puts that down, rods and BT are not something i wont consider, but i wont be doing a haldex conversion, semi slicks and a diff will be responsible for putting the power down, and if it struggles with 400, then 500 will just be a waste of time... Theres only a handfull of things, chassis wise, left that i would like to have done.