You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Cleared down an old phone to sell the other day. Found a couple more of my old car.

IMG_2097.jpg

I should have had those wheels now I've got small brakes

You started a trend, Nick, first Octy in the UK on air......brave man :)

Low down on the farm, the morning after a long day and night fitting air, couple of days before GTI International 2012...

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

Edited by Nick P
  • Like 1

I should have had those wheels now I've got small brakes

Caliper clearance was fantastic on them to be fair, to my surprise. They were a total pain in the behind though. They needed so much attention to keep the polished lips looking good.

You started a trend, Nick, first Octy in the UK on air

Are there many more now?

• 2 weeks later...

Mine after a wax also added the s line gear knob painted the front grill to match the car and changed the top section of the door car to get rid of that bubble finally 100%.

post-78124-0-12557900-1423390293_thumb.jpg

post-78124-0-04147000-1423390740_thumb.jpg

Edited by smithyrs

• 3 weeks later...

20a87lk.jpg

Had ST sport suspension fitted a few months ago on the recommendation from AwesomeGTI. Was looking at getting the H&R Cup kit, but after speaking to one of their guys, he suggested the ST suspension.

20a87lk.jpg

Had ST sport suspension fitted a few months ago on the recommendation from AwesomeGTI. Was looking at getting the H&R Cup kit, but after speaking to one of their guys, he suggested the ST suspension.

Any more pics? I've seen the ST kits advertised but only ever seen 20mm drop so would be interested to see how exactly it sits

• Like 1

Any more pics? I've seen the ST kits advertised but only ever seen 20mm drop so would be interested to see how exactly it sits

Same here, is the 20mm on top of the drop you get with a VRs already?

What's the ride like?