Oem Accessories And Wheels

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Wheels do you think will suit the Octy Best

• RS4
    • RS6
    • Leave Original Wheels on and just Lower it

I have a FL Octy Vrs on order in Race Metalic Blue; I have choosen to have the following OEM accessories to be fitted. I thought I would show them as they seem to get a little lost in the brochure

Chin Spolier part # FAA00 001 post-6383-12657348432106_thumb.jpg

Rear diffuser part # FAA00 002 post-6383-12657348841293_thumb.jpg

Now I am thinking of changing the wheels for some 19" Audi Replicas but can't make my mind up what will look best

So here is a Poll

what do you think will suit the Octy Best ?

RS4 post-6383-12657349925109_thumb.jpg

RS6 post-6383-12657350145385_thumb.jpg

Edited by chorsley

I have a FL Octy Vrs on order in Race Metalic Blue; I have choosen to have the following OEM accessories to be fitted. I thought I would show them as they seem to get a little lost in the brochure

Chin Spolier part # FAA00 001 post-6383-12657348432106_thumb.jpg

Rear diffuser part # FAA00 002 post-6383-12657348841293_thumb.jpg

Now I am thinking of changing the wheels for some 19" Audi Replicas but can't make my mind up what will look best

So here is a Poll

what do you think will suit the Octy Best ?

RS4 post-6383-12657349925109_thumb.jpg

RS6 post-6383-12657350145385_thumb.jpg

18" Zeniths - neither of the RS4 or RS6 styles will look as good!

My opinion anyway.

John.

stick to the originals and lower it , them wheels look like replicas which probably wont be as good quality as the standard ones.

make sure the chin spoiler and rear diffuser fit the vrs they looklike they are fitted to standard cars in the pics.

I really like the Zeniths that came as stock on my vRS for what its worth, centrainly, in my lowly opinion, more than the two options listed here.

Edited by Harlequin

"replica" wheels ? I'd want to understand the quality (or not) of any knock offs and the weight implications. OEM audi would surely be better quality if you're dead set on that particular look?

Also, I don't understand the desire to fit audi wheels to a skoda - its a bit "wannabe"?

I'd stick with OEM wheels, stock size for best ride quality and spend your money on improvements to the suspension (ap's or eibach/koni etc).

or.. go for some high quality aftermarket wheels like (genuine) bbs, oettinger, neuspeed etc.

02p etc.

Chip Sploiler Canceled :thumbup: thanks for the heads up

I have decided not to change the wheels, but just lower the car howerver looking around on forum eibach's dont seem to lower it enough for me :no: so what do other recomend

Just a funny

I went in to City Skoda in Basingstoke yesterday they are also a Mitsubishi Dealer they have a EVO X in the show room thought I would have a look at it and the gear knob came off as soon as I put my hand on it (not what you expect from 40K car :giggle: )

Edited by chorsley

I have decided not to change the wheels, but just lower the car howerver looking around on forum eibach's dont seem to lower it enough for me :no: so what do other recomend

good decision IMO. i'm not a fan of poor quality wheels or cheap stick on plastic tat. ;)

eibach's bought via the skoda accessories catalogue are OE and covered by a skoda warranty - if that floats your boat.. other options are to go aftermarket - other springs exist i believe (search the forum) which lower the car a little more but you're best bet if you want to go really low is probaby coilovers. Awesome GTI do some from AP which have had good feedback. You can adjust as much as you want with these.. ride quality is apparently good also.

suggest you do some searching on the forum :thumbup: