fabia pics with shark fin ariel

vrsadz

was thinkin what these would look like on a vrs, not seen many if u have one on ur vrs can u post a pic up, what are they like to fit, tried a search but nothing come up what the radio recpition like etc

cheers vrsadz :thumbup:

Edited by vrsadz

was thinkin what these would look like on a vrs, not seen many if u have one on ur vrs can u post a pic up, what are they like to fit, tried a search but nothing come up what the radio recpition like etc

cheers vrsadz :thumbup:

I think to get a proper working one it will cost you about £18000

I think it comes with a free Audi A3.

looks good was it hard to fit and how did u remove the old ariel cheers vrsadz :thumbup:

to remove the old one you have to drop the roof lining at the back so you can access the bolt that holds on the aerial base. quite tricky but not overly hard. i think its a 22mm bolt.

p.s. that estate car is amazing.

Yeah its a 22 or 24mm nut, drop roof lining to gain access. got a diff stlye one on mine, looks good but signal isn't great on mine even with the built in booster wired in. will post a pic 2moro if i get chance to take one.

I have one on my furby, If you decide to go for it then when you go to remove the

piece of trim at the top of the tailgate pull it straight down fo remove it, any forwards/backwards

motion will put stress on the clip brackets and break them... Mine was proper fooked afterwards

and needed replacing, new part was under 7quid though from main dealer...

Don't go mad with the roof lining either, disturb it as little as possible mate, any creases you

make in it will drop out in a few days,

Its not great but heres a pic.

post-38897-155147_thumb.jpg