Vrs foot mats

M4rk89

I was told £30 quid for the set by the dealer where i got my car, but he threw some in for free. Pretty sure they should cost more than £30

Yeh i got a set free when i got my car, only thing is that with the crappy weather and all the grit on the road they were getting a bit worse for wear. Might try and get some good old cleaner into them and try scrub them up a bit.

Yeh i got a set free when i got my car, only thing is that with the crappy weather and all the grit on the road they were getting a bit worse for wear. Might try and get some good old cleaner into them and try scrub them up a bit.

Mine were flithy I bought a bottle of Auto glym interior shampoo for 5 quid from halfords, let it soak in then scrubbed them and they came up gleaming! :thumbup:

Mine were flithy I bought a bottle of Auto glym interior shampoo for 5 quid from halfords, let it soak in then scrubbed them and they came up gleaming! :thumbup:

i used that on my carpets,couldnt believe how dirty the previous owner let it get!nice and clean now though.

Dont put them in a washing machine... i had a slight accident with a large cup of coffee and thought i would try that. the machine wore a hole in them.

Replacements were £30 for the front set.

most expensive coffee i have had!

Best way to clean your mats is, Wait 'til the wife goes out and fire them in the bath.

Agitate using AG interior cleaner or similar and lots of rinsing.

If you have access to a Vax or similar this takes out a remarkable amount of water, Leave somewhere warm overnight to dry completely, Jobs a good 'unemoticon-0148-yes.gif

I'm buying a plain black set for mine....

IMO there are too many v logos all over the place. :smirk:

Black ones are cheaper too. I'll put my pukka ones away

til I sell the car before they're ruined. They are taking the pee at those prices

for original mats.... After all, you only put your dirty feet all over them.

Dont put them in a washing machine... i had a slight accident with a large cup of coffee and thought i would try that. the machine wore a hole in them.

Replacements were £30 for the front set.

most expensive coffee i have had!

I feel your pain... the main reason I bought new ones is because whilst doing the old "whip off the dust" trick the thing ripped a good 30% across the middle!

These mats are not as strong as they seem!