iPhone Comapatability with Octavia Elegance 2010

Please forgive if I have not seen something or mis-read this thread.

I have JUST ordered a new L and K Octavia which I am awaiting the delivery date for.

I have opted for the Columbus navigation, am I going to have the same problem connecting my iPhone 3GS as it appears others have had. Does the iPhone 4 solve this ?

IF I was to read one of the postings correctly do I need to ask the dealer to ensure certain options (I think its the BT module and Ae module) are fitted to ensure I get compatibility ?

In one of the posts it mentioned that after week 22 the problem may be solved - is week 22 counted from 1st Jan ? If it is then I may not have a problem as I think I am looking around that time to get the car anyway !

Thanks

Barry

I know this must already be answered somewhere but i cant seem to see it, but

Ive ordered a new Octavia 2.0 Elegance, and was choosing the option of multi function steering wheel for radio and telephone including bluetooth and wanted to know WILL it work , with an iPhone 3GS.

its not lised in the compatible phones list but IS IT ?

YES it will work. See my recent post on this in this very same forum. The only subject is that my info is from cars delivered to Norway, but I can not imagine they would differentiate on such a box... However that is not for me to tell.

As of June 2010 new cars with GSM III supports both rSAP and HFP (traditional bluetooth). Also, if your car does not come with HFP support, there is an original fitting available to fix that as well.

Good luck!