View from the office

devonutopia

Was walking back from the bog to my desk when I thought the sun/sky/sea combo was looking quite nice. Out came the P.O.S phone to snap it! :thumbup: Has to be some bonus to working in this part of the world to make up for the lower wages. :D

DSC00586.jpg

one of the ladders doesn't look that secure on matey's wagon though :wait:

That's the Devon way, and I suspect it belongs to one of the builders doing refurb work in our office now, so that also explains a lot :D

I'd go the complete opposite way. The last thing I want to see when I'm stuck at work with no chance of escape is beautiful scenery/weather outside my window! I've got a view of the ugly brick building next door, which is decent enough for deciding when there's enough snow to justify leaving early!

;)

Lovely :)

Makes me look forward to going home in 3 weeks even more. There's nothing worse than being used to open space and seaside, and then being stuck in the horrible, grey, dingy hole that is the Gorbals area of Glasgow :(

There's nothing worse than being used to open space and seaside, and then being stuck in the horrible, grey, dingy hole that Glasgow :(

Corrected :thumbup:

I have to admit, being stuck inside when it's nice out is not all that bad. Means my trip home is nice after work along the seafront road.

Plus, if I feel like it, when it's nice & hot in the summer I can go out the front door of the office, cross the road, and go lie on the beach to soak up some rays. B) Does make coming back inside for the afternoon a little more difficult :p