Wheels for Felicia

Hey,

I've got a 1998 Felicia, I'm thinking about getting some alloy wheels, what type would I need? (Sorry if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, as I don't :giggle: )

Thanks

Isnt there a thread on here with one breaking?

£100 + your own wheels for his L&K wheels, bit of a billy bargain if you ask me!

Isnt there a thread on here with one breaking?

£100 + your own wheels for his L&K wheels, bit of a billy bargain if you ask me!

Yes. That's my thread. Unfortunately he is located in the Channel Islands so a bit of a long way to get the wheel delivered etc.

Phil

I've managed to find some which will fit my Felicia, but the tires are 175 x 65R 14, which is slightly too wide, isn't it?

So I could use a spacer, but what size spacer would I need, and which type? Also how do you fit a spacer?

Thanks

I've managed to find some which will fit my Felicia, but the tires are 175 x 65R 14, which is slightly too wide, isn't it?

So I could use a spacer, but what size spacer would I need, and which type? Also how do you fit a spacer?

Thanks

i've got some steels off a mk3 (i think) golf 185/60R14 with no spacers or anything on mine the now. everything seems fine and has done for a while.

the bigger/wider wheel sets it off better too, looks nicer from behind imho.

i had Mnilights on one of mine for a while which i thought suited it perfect,

(Please forgive stupid looking suspension heights)

Betsie2.jpg

Edited by wkdrwd

• 3 weeks later...

A decent seller would put a picture of each wheel with close-ups of the faults :dull:

'In good condition' :giggle: he didn't even mention the faults until someone asked and then states 'hence the low starting price' :thumbdown:

i've just taken some 195/50/15 ripspeed alloys off my felicia L&K as its decided to die. the ripspeed ones are multi-fit, a seat fitting kit works with them on the felicia, spiggots and bolts.

• 1 month later...

Think I've done the same as gritdog. There are a fair few multifit ripspeed alloy sets out there (halfords brand) usually at a fair price too. Got a nice set of black ones on mine. Will upload a pic sometime tomorrow.

Well worth getting although make sure you get the right spiggot rings! (halfords do a set for all vw's which naturally is great for skodas too.)