A Quick Picture For Your Appreciation

Tas

Well after starting off abit of a trend between my group of friends we finally got all together as we were going to mfn (nottingham car meet) and i took a little picture just for your appreciation :)

DSCF4534.jpg

Nice. :) None of your lot fancies Combe on the 24th then?

(my marketing is getting desperate now....)

bit far really, plus my mates red one is going though a rough time and has b lown two turbos lol

is yours lowered now? looks lower than before? looking good though!

yes its on eibachs now :) im so happy with it, I think it sits so nice, I will take some side pictures and compare them with before at the weekend, but im glad someone noticed

Do you know Eden, Waggy or Bacon?

I grew up in Notts and I know these guys are big into the Notts Car scene.. Eden especially.

i know of eden hes on the nottscrclub website

Look like 'Angel Eye' headlamps.

I believe they're basically projector headlamps (not sure if they're xenon or not) with the sidelight rings like the BMW's have. Can look quite good on some cars, but quite hard to pull off IMO.

whatever posessed you to get the beautiful octavia spider's sprayed green....big no no in my eyes

thanks for your opinion i like to be different to the norm