Quote please

stealthVRS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sponsor

Hi, Just after a quote for my MK1 Octavia VRS. IM currently with Ecar paying £1600. It runs out next week :think:

AGE;23

NCB;2

Area; B33

Hi

Sorry noone got back to you. Would you still like for me to arrange a call back. If so please pm me your full name, contact number and some vehicle details.

Cheers

Dan

What a waste of time this site is!!!! :wall: IM OFF TO SEATCUPRA.NET

With an attitude like that they are welcome to you, how in gods name do you expect a professional Insurance company to provide you with a quote with 2 bits of information and half a postcode, grow some nuts and phone them, or at least have the decency to PM them and ask them to call you!

With an attitude like that they are welcome to you, how in gods name do you expect a professional Insurance company to provide you with a quote with 2 bits of information and half a postcode, grow some nuts and phone them, or at least have the decency to PM them and ask them to call you!

Attitude ha :rofl: , the 2 bits of information/half a postcode and last quote was a rough idea without putting 2 much information on the net for EVERYONE to see. Jump off your pedestal MATE :moon:

IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT HASN'T HAD A REPLY(professional Insurance company :no: ), POINTLESS FORUM. 10 DAYS FOR A REPLY LOL

Edited by stealthVRS

Attitude ha :rofl: , the 2 bits of information/half a postcode and last quote was a rough idea without putting 2 much information on the net for EVERYONE to see. Jump off your pedestal MATE :moon:

IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT HASN'T HAD A REPLY(professional Insurance company :no: ), POINTLESS FORUM. 10 DAYS FOR A REPLY LOL

You clearly know the insurance game very well, do you think everybody living in your surrounding area would pay the same for insurance for the same car?

Is the car modified? According to your profile its 220 bhp, Cant really remember them making a 220bhp octavia, or were you just not going to bother with that?

How may years have you been driving? why have you only got 2 years NCB, Got any points? How about claims? Is it garaged? Fully Comp? Commuting with that? Annual Mileage?

Its not for open forum, I agree, thats why we provide the PM system, And that amazing telephone system.

Have a look through the Flux Forum and see if they have ever provided a quote in open forum knowing scant details, even knowing full details, its not the done thing, but hey, lets get them to change it for you.

I'll stay on my pedestal if you dont mind, all that and I didnt even have to put caps lock on once eh!

• 3 months later...

AGE;23

NCB;2

renewal of £1600

lol, why did you even bother replying to this bouffon