Come on DVLA - don't let me down!

My lovely 2008 Octy vRS in magic black is waiting for me and my boyfriend to pick it up on Saturday from Motorline Canterbury - soo excited!!

The dealership have been awesome and have colour coded my front grille for me, today the car is being superguarded inside and out and IF the DVLA come through my number plate should be transfered from my old car to the Octy - so i am praying the DVLA come through with the paperwork in time to the dealership so they can tax it for me.. *looks up and prays, come on DVLA*

:smirk:

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! DVLA came through and all is good to go for picking the vRS up on Saturday!!!!

I thought the Superguarding inside and out was reasonable and to be honest i would rather pay someone to do it so i can use my time doing other things!! im a busy bee at the moment with my 1st bambino due in only 11 weeks, so right now my time is priceless lol!!

Can't wait to pick up the baby mobile up! am very excited :rofl:

im a busy bee at the moment with my 1st bambino due in only 11 weeks, so right now my time is priceless lol!!

Nice one.

I recommend reading 11 weeks worth of newspapers cover to cover. Because after that it will be years before you have the chance to read one again.

........and get some seat covers!

As an alternative to telling you how much you could have bought the Superguarding for..........congratulations on both the car and your impending arrival emoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif

thanks Foo and Wardth - i am INCREDIBLY excited by the soon to be bump arrival - selling my Evo 9 was a small sacrifice to make way for bump!! It was the ISOFIX in the vRS and the huuuuuge boot that sold it to me!! Now my maxicosy cabrio and iCandy Peach are my next big expenses - wow baby stuff is a costly business and i thought performance cars cost a lot to run ;o) lol... at least with V-power costing the earth it gives me another reason not to miss the Evo!

Now where are those newspapers.... ;o)

thanks Foo and Wardth - i am INCREDIBLY excited by the soon to be bump arrival - selling my Evo 9 was a small sacrifice to make way for bump!! It was the ISOFIX in the vRS and the huuuuuge boot that sold it to me!! Now my maxicosy cabrio and iCandy Peach are my next big expenses - wow baby stuff is a costly business and i thought performance cars cost a lot to run ;o) lol... at least with V-power costing the earth it gives me another reason not to miss the Evo!

My two recent dealings with the DVLA were on selling cars and claiming back for the tax disc. Both of which were refunded quickly and efficiently.

Yes, you'll need a big boot. You'll prob find you will use it with the one half of the split rear seat down when doing bigger trips.It releases a lot more space to push a pushchair in when you've got a lot of other luggage - suitcases, travel cot, steriliser, toys, nappies etc etc. Amazing how much stuff you need to take. Not sure how we're going to manage when no 2 arrives in September and we can't fold the seat down!

Congratulations and enjoy your new babies!