Castle Combe trackday photos

Xavier

Spotted my Alfa on a few videos I don't suppose any one got stills? Was moving pics from my camera last night and the pc crashed :(

@ Yashicamat All you Skodas totally shot off :p but i didn't want to really rag it as I didnt know the track and want to keep my car relatively intact!!

Needs a bit more work before I can really rag it a little round a track again!! My brakes need doing, steering gaitors and a good service.

Awesome day out though. It would have been nice to overtake someone but I had fun out there :thumbup:

No idea what happened in the morning when someones car caught fire and the emergncy vehicles were scrambled.

Wanted to try the Skid pan and 4x4 but the officials were busy so I couldnt see how much that was, but it looked fun! did anyone else try that?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone's interested and wants hear the anti-lag on the seat check out this video, 8:50 onwards..

No, we're not making pop corn

Kev

I loved the noise :rofl:

Did anyone else see this going round?

Seems to have a fair bit of poke thats for sure! And it shares the same engine as the new Fabia vRS......

Spotted my Alfa on a few videos I don't suppose any one got stills? Was moving pics from my camera last night and the pc crashed :(

@ Yashicamat All you Skodas totally shot off :p but i didn't want to really rag it as I didnt know the track and want to keep my car relatively intact!!

Needs a bit more work before I can really rag it a little round a track again!! My brakes need doing, steering gaitors and a good service.

Awesome day out though. It would have been nice to overtake someone but I had fun out there :thumbup:

No idea what happened in the morning when someones car caught fire and the emergncy vehicles were scrambled.

Wanted to try the Skid pan and 4x4 but the officials were busy so I couldnt see how much that was, but it looked fun! did anyone else try that?

Aye aye, Cap'n :D

Click for high res version :)

848722033_5576A-M.jpg

Sorry I didn't introduce myself at the end, I left you on your own when all the other left :doh: I feel really bad now.emoticon-0106-crying.gif

thanks for posting that up, i was in the s3 in front at the start, and so far its the only video of it i've found!

I think i've got you infront of me on in car camera for a lap after the restart,will try and get my vids on you tube some time today. :thumbup:

I think i've got you infront of me on in car camera for a lap after the restart,will try and get my vids on you tube some time today. :thumbup:

cool cheers dude :)

It's become apparent if i do another track day, i need a better oil cooler, as my oil temp was 120c when exiting the track lol

cool cheers dude :)

It's become apparent if i do another track day, i need a better oil cooler, as my oil temp was 120c when exiting the track lol

Thanks to an external mocal cooler mine never went above 95 degrees :thumbup: They used to easily touch 115 to 120 like yours did.

PASTY YOU BEAUTY!! loving the pics and youve got some good ones of my car almost cocking a wheel, she was great on a track faster than i thought haha! more trackdays defo! :giggle::thumbup:B)

the sad thing is i still havent put real faces and names to forum names haha

Edited by lex2311

PASTY YOU BEAUTY!!

No Problem

I thought the VRS had a lot of suspension travel but there is some serious movement in your one! ;)

happy to send over the originals if you want :thumbup:

If anyones interested i've just put 2 vids on youtube,1 before and 1 after the red flag.

Its a bit dark in places and the drivings a bit tame but it was the vrs's first track day and my first attempt at filming (with an ipod!)

Sorry but dont know how to do a link,just search "daithepom" on youtube :giggle:

No Problem

I thought the VRS had a lot of suspension travel but there is some serious movement in your one! ;)

happy to send over the originals if you want :thumbup:

yh origionals would be nice!, and yeh quite a bit of travel but never felt like it was rolling around much! :giggle:

top videos dave

1:40 in to the second video the smoke you and your other half are discussing is mine :giggle:

although that's put into perspective when chris in his smoke screen limited edition goes past at around 3 minutes!

the rest of the video is then the 2 of us running together. :thumbup:

First time i've seen my smoke from anywhere but the rear view mirrorthink the front mount and millers will help that though B)