3m Di-Noc Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap Group Buy

sausage roll

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this been sent out yet as haven't recieved yet

Any ideas when this will arrive buddy, still not had anything yet.

i know you sent mine monday but still no sign?! :'(

I have not recieved mine yet

STOO

Still haven't recieved mine too what's going on?

You've all been had! :rofl:

Only joking! - I'm sure you will get them soon and "the roll" will come on soon to tell ya what's going on ;)

On a side note - did my exhaust in this stuff today - looks the biz! :):thumbup:

Edited by Thirdtimeluck

You've all been had! :rofl:

Only joking! - I'm sure you will get them soon and "the roll" will come on soon to tell ya what's going on ;)

On a side note - did my exhaust in this stuff today - looks the biz! :):thumbup:

Any pictures?

STOO

just got a pm off him, he has had a family problem but will be sending it out this week

Thanks Tim.

Everyone involved in group buy has been PM'd. Unlikely I'll be on the forum again this week as only came on to inform you all as to what the score was. All info in the PM.

Thanks, Jon.

All posted out by me today at a cost of £49 (nearly had a heart attack!!!). £5 refunds will be via paypal as I have not had time to get a load of £5 notes. Will send as a gift so no fee for you all. Thanks to everyone involved for your patience.

Jon.

P.s. Please let me know what you think of it and also get some pics posted up in this thread when you have done your wrapping so i can at least see this buy was worth it!!!!

All posted out by me today at a cost of £49 (nearly had a heart attack!!!). £5 refunds will be via paypal as I have not had time to get a load of £5 notes. Will send as a gift so no fee for you all. Thanks to everyone involved for your patience.

Jon.

P.s. Please let me know what you think of it and also get some pics posted up in this thread when you have done your wrapping so i can at least see this buy was worth it!!!!

You able to supply anymore or not?

Cheers

Jon.

thanks very much for organising this and all the posting and what not

centre consol will be on here when done :thumbup:

Mine turned up on sat, took about 2 hours to do the grill, lot of heat and pulling and looks the bomb!

Just what else to wrap!?

Well don't use it to wrap your camera otherwise we'll not be able to see the results - oops - too late as we haven't see the pics yet have we! ;)