Oscarli custom map

Cant wait contactd richard washbrook and im upping my current 195 bhp remap to 230 bhp on thursday :)

i cant wait!! Will i notice the diffenece? Also got my forge pipes for my seat sport fmic fittd tnyt :D

Edited by jasc1988

how will it get another 35bhp from a remap wen its already been remapped :wonder:

Because the map was turned down / de-tuned by the previous owner, with the hardware the car has it can run higher power, a remap should get it running to its full potential

No im not getting it rr'd as richard washbrook has dealers for him, im getting mine donw by a dave massey from ads at preston! Im getting it cheap for a custom map ive asked for 220-230bhp with low torque of 300 lb-ft and the egr cel light mapped out!!

As most people know i have star performances old fabia vrs which they claimed was 215bhp and done by themselves!! Now ive spoke to dave massey and rurns out he mapped it NOT star performance like they boasted!! No wonder they were unwilling to map it again!! Cause theyve never done it!! So dave still has the 215 bhp map and rr printout for my car so hes just going to edit it

You dont have Star performaces old fabia, You have bits of it. Did Dave physically have the car and map it? As I seen Jim working on the map for it personally!

Like I said before, 01592 655595 and ask for Brian, I'm sure he'll be able to answer any questions you have about your 2nd hand parts.

You dont have Star performaces old fabia, You have bits of it. Did Dave physically have the car and map it? As I seen Jim working on the map for it personally!

Like I said before, 01592 655595 and ask for Brian, I'm sure he'll be able to answer any questions you have about your 2nd hand parts.

as per his previous thread, he's already been in touch with Star and they were apparently less than interested in mapping it. having seen their work and how they stood by it when things went tits up it's no biggy :thumbup:

as per his previous thread, he's already been in touch with Star and they were apparently less than interested in mapping it.

Look at that previous thread. If you post up on a public forum accusing a firm of being liars is it really any big suprise they are less than interested in helping you out???? :giggle:

Anyway, jasc1988, I hope the remap goes well for you and you're happy with the results :thumbup:

nah ive sent an email to Jim, he basically fobbed me off! said he had no ecu data for it and it was a track only map!

and ive spoke to dave massey who has the old star map on file, so he did me a discount as he just needs to tweak it ;)

BUT i shall do some digging tomorrow and get the info from the horses mouth!!

Edited by jasc1988

oh and to those who are interested!!

my email to jim

Hello Jim

i have recently purchased a Skoda Fabia vRS, which i believe containes the running gear from your old Star Performance Fabia seen at the likes of Knockhill etc reg number SF04 EEC?

I believe a young chap from Carlisle purchased the car from youselfs some 3 years ago now but unfortunately had a rear shunt in it about 2 years ago.

At this point the modifications were swapped onto my Fabia which is also yellow but an 05 plate. Im looking to authenticate the parts originally fitted by yourselfs is it possible to provide me with a spec sheet or any information you may have? Also do you still have on file any ecu data?

Thanks,

Jason, we did not keep records of this car & it used a software upgrade for track use only & not road use.

Jim.

Edited by jasc1988

I will be the first to admit Jims communication can sometimes leave lots to be desired, but he's a busy family run business.

Remembering, other than a long term customer, i have nowt professionally to do with Star, I will be there on Saturday morning and ask the following questions for you, and assure you an answer!

From you're email you would like a list of all the parts fitted to the Star Fabia?

and whether they still have the file for the map (Last, highest or best?) (I could probably answer that since I was running a derivation of the same map)

Anything else?

No i know whats on it i was playing dumb trying to get him to offer to have a look at it and maybe check the map on it and i would have possibly have stuck some star performance stickers back on it to advertise

mods are

pd 150 hybrid turbo

seat sport strut brace

seat sport fmic

brembo 323 gt kit

miltek celi 100 sports cat and miltek system

bmc cda induction kit

sachs clutch

ive since added

forge fmic pipes

stainless top boost hose

60mm egr delete :)

u sure you'll get 230 bhp with a pd 150 hybrid?

There or there abouts

skudmissile got 226 bhp and tspark has 226 aswell! Theres a lad i know with a pd150 hybrid on a golf with 225, the standard 150 turbo can even reach 210bhp! I think jabbasports old fabia made 247bhp with a 150 hybrid

Got it remapped :) richard washbrook did it via email!! He had a look at the old map was a copy and paste job of the old 210bhp map!! Not all of it wa copied just the bits they could, boost was at 1.8bar but no other parameters had been changed, torque was untouched from standard :o

now its has a 220/230 bhp map with just over 300 lb/ft torque with egr delete, i custom chose bhp and horsepower :) no just have to whack it on the dyno

I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end.

Jas, what happend to the (old wheels) you had on your black one? Think they were from a golf? It's the picture on the right in your sig! (What are they?)

Edited by Robshaw