Scottish Motorfair - Knockhill 22nd / 23rd May

Wet Kipper

Anyone going ?

Any chance Skoda might use the occasion to show the new Fabia vRS off?

I'm sure they showed something there not so long ago before its national launch, can;t remember if it was the Yeti or the Fabia II

Hmmmm.......might say to SWMBO if she fancies taking the wee man up to this :thumbup:

sorry to cut in to your conversation mate but is knockhill good to take the kids i have a 5yr and 9yr old boys who both love cars but i have never been there so dont know what to expect apart from the cars lol is there places to get them something to eat and drink cheers . :thumbup:

is there places to get them something to eat and drink cheers . emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Yes! Can be pricey though! And unlike Crail they've Toilets you can safely use!

last year I spent most of the time in the Hangar where Jet Pack man was, trying to avoid being dissolved as we walked around.

Hope the weather's better this year.

sorry to cut in to your conversation mate but is knockhill good to take the kids i have a 5yr and 9yr old boys who both love cars but i have never been there so dont know what to expect apart from the cars lol is there places to get them something to eat and drink cheers . :thumbup:

All the times i've been there's been loads of familys there. My wee one is only 8months but if we go, he'll be in hs little life backpack :thumbup::rofl::D lol

• 2 weeks later...