Hello From Gloucester

slim123

Hello everyone.

I come from Gloucester, UK

Im 20 years old

I have had 3 cars since i passed my test at 17 and now i wanted a diesel :yes:

My first car was a 52 plate Vauxhall Corsa Life 1.0 12v, i actually quite liked the car except it wasnt powerful enough for me so i changed it a year later.

My second car was/is a Ford Focus 1.6 zetec hatchback, again i like this car but it got a bit 'thirsty' around town etc.

And obviously now im im the process of buying my third car which is an Octavia 03' 1.9 TDI 110.

Octavia Spec:

Year: 2003 (03')

Model: Elegance 1.9TDI 110

Mileage: 51,000

Owners: 1 (before me)

And FSH!!

As soon as i drove it i straight away felt like i had owned the car for years... It was soo easy to drive :)

Anyway i will post some pics up when i get it, and let you guys know exactly what i think ;)

Thanks

Edited by slim123

Howdy doody from the other side of the M5!

Enjoy the Octy

Ahhh a cheltenham guy.

Hello, nice car too (wish i could afford the insurance on a vrs :( )

HI

Welcome along

You will often see me down Gloucester

My fella lives there

He has a red Octavia Diesel too

90BHP one

If there is ever a Gloucester meet , will have to see about coming along ;)

Sarah

Sounds Cool :)

Hello everyone.

I come from Gloucester, UK

Im 20 years old

My first car was a 52 plate Vauxhall Corsa Life 1.0 12v, i actually quite liked the car except it wasnt powerful enough for me so i changed it a year later.

My second car was/is a Ford Focus 1.6 zetec hatchback, again i like this car but it got a bit 'thirsty' around town etc.

And obviously now im im the process of buying my third car which is an Octavia 03' 1.9 TDI 110.

And another hello from sunny Cheltenham.

Sounds like a nice car; same as mine (except mine's done about twice the mileage...)

Wonder wether we should sort a Glos area meet sometime? 1 or 2 new members in the area now :rubchin:

I twas thinking the very same thing :clap:

I hear Birdlip is a good place to get together (although that may be for a different type of "club") :notme:

I twas thinking the very same thing :clap: I hear Birdlip is a good place to get together (although that may be for a different type of "club") :notme:

Not sure that's up my alley :giggle:

I'll get a feeler up next week when work is a bit quieter, alternatively you can proceed if you wish Mr. Pasty :thumbup:

I twas thinking the very same thing :clap:

I hear Birdlip is a good place to get together (although that may be for a different type of "club") :notme:

You dirty, dirty boy!

What other forums are you a member on? uid30403iid347.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well i thought it was a bout time to add a couple of pics of the new motor, now ive had fun driving it for a couple of weeks :D

I have re-sized them to 640x480 just to let you know ;)

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

Thanks

Hi there,

Much the same story with me. I started out in a 1.2 Nova. Next year was a 1.6 GLXi Octavia then the following year, (i'm 19) my 1.9TDi L&K Octy also on an 03 plate!

Enjoy it, great cars!

Hello from a former Gloucestrian (Hucclecote then Quedgeley). much as i would like too i'll have to give the Gloucester meet a miss :rofl:

Mark

No, I'm in Cheltenham, but my lad goes to Tommy's so it looked sort of familiar

Oh i see, well you guessed right sir.

You must be an observant guy. :D