20" RIms on VRS

They do look daft, you can barely see any rubber at all. Saw a new Bentley or Rolls today with similar ridiculous size wheels on. I cant imagine why you would want to have such small profile tyres, no buffer for potholes or bumps.

It looked cheap as well, expensive made to look more expensive, just ended up looking cheap and chavvy.

:wonder:

EDIT: Looking at the video again, does it remind anyone of how the DeLorean in Back to the Future 3 looked when it was on rails? lol

Edited by Rhoobarb

Looks like the muppets from West Coast Customs have had a go, there should be a point when you say to yourself "thats big enough" :giggle: like the owner of the car attached which I saw at work! Ok, so its a Hummer, but I think 32" chrome nasties are even to big for that monstrosity!

IMO 19's are as big as you should go on a Octy. :thumbup:

post-41023-12771900833941_thumb.jpg

Paul Hardcastle ;)

" in world war 2 the average age of the combat soldier was 26. In vietnam he was just nineteen i-I-I-in Vietnam he was nineteen n n n n nineteen "

:)

Paul Hardcastle ;)" in world war 2 the average age of the combat soldier was 26. In vietnam he was just nineteen i-I-I-in Vietnam he was nineteen n n n n nineteen ":)

:dance: :yes: Does that make me old? :notme:

I'm impressed :thumbup:

Looks like the muppets from West Coast Customs have had a go, there should be a point when you say to yourself "thats big enough" :giggle: like the owner of the car attached which I saw at work! Ok, so its a Hummer, but I think 32" chrome nasties are even to big for that monstrosity!

IMO 19's are as big as you should go on a Octy. :thumbup:

post-41023-12771900833941_thumb.jpg

:rofl: looks like a carriage missing the horses :rofl:

I happen to have that song on my iTunes. My dad used to listen to that a lot when I was little. Shows just how old you are Bryan :giggle:

But do you remember Rory Bremner & The Commentators' p*ss take ? :rofl:

Edited by Brimma

I try to avoid anything to do with cricket as much as possible. With having a life etc :rofl:

I'd have thought the pipe and slippers which came with the L & K would be just fine for reclining on your Shackleton watching cricket :giggle:

I'd have thought the pipe and slippers which came with the L & K would be just fine for reclining on your Shackleton watching cricket :giggle:

Your just jealous I have more toys than you :p