Build Week 25 Thread

Gaz is your Scout a diesel ? I think this may be the reason for the delay. My Scout does not have the polished alloys but it does have the LED's.

Nick, No it's the 1.8 petrol so cannot work out why the long wait. We added to our order only a few days after your post about the LED's. It's seems a bit of a lottery as to when your car is built.

Nick, No it's the 1.8 petrol so cannot work out why the long wait. We added to our order only a few days after your post about the LED's. It's seems a bit of a lottery as to when your car is built.

Ahh... Yes their seems to be no reasoning behind it. Their must be however. Could it be your wheels ? Could it be due to the colour of the car ?

Speaking on the phone to the dealer she said they had tried to get as many through production before the July shutdown but it's a bit of a lottery and I was one of the lucky ones ( I ordered Scout , diesel, alicantra & MDI) nothing else too fancy

The day has arrived...Just leaving home now to go and pick mine up !! Wish me luck !!

Good luck mate ! Hopw the rain stays off for you. 4 Days to got for me !

It'll soon come around !! 13 weeks for me and still can't believe I've just picked it up today !

Cheers Nick, just got home, via the longest possible route. Absolutely love the car and although it's gloomy out there, I wouldn't mind a bit of rain just to see how the wipers work by magic lol. Good luck on Friday !

I would post pics too , but can't work out how to :( please no idiot jokes !

Mine is delivered to the dealer tomorrow.

PDI'd by Weds.

Detailers checking it over Weds PM.

Goes off to the bodyshop for the colour-coded grill surround on Thursday. :smirk:

Back to the dealer on Friday.

Detailed on Saturday.

Pick it up Sunday.

Hopefully. :D